2

3rd person
(Alley way)

The two experienced ghouls stood there with a shocked expression as Kaneki stayed kneeled on the floor, in a nervous reck as he still wish for flesh. 'I need flesh! I NEED FLESH! FLESH! FLESH! FLE-' Screamed in his mind as he gasped out of shock as he saw the one friend, except from Hide, he knew. "Ry?" He asked himself underneath his breath as his breathing was ragged due to being held up by the neck. Almost being force fed as well. Touka was stood there still glaring at Nishiki as he let this happen, the investigator saw their faces. They didn't get to kill her either, although she left as she saw Kaneki, that was even more suspicious. Touka suddenly growled. This sudden growl made Kaneki scurry back, "Don't hurt me!!" He yelped as he hit the wall. Kaneki was quivering in fear as Nishio also started to growl, "Some ghoul you are!" Nishio tried to hit Kaneki in his neck but was stopped by an unexpected force, a stomach. He looked up to see Touka stood there, his foot just touching her left side as she released her kagune, the beautiful wings filled with a blood red, mixing into a sunlight yellow, with a deep blue near her back. Kaneki looked around the alleyway, as this was all happening, he didn't really want to be there, spotting some light from where Ryu came from, he slowly made his way there, ignoring the protests from Touka and Nishio. He gasps as the sweet smell of flesh hit his nose, the sounds of blood flowing through the body's of the people. He could kill on and eat them now. Kill all of them. Yet he didn't, he forced his way through the crowds as people sent him glares and hisses. Pushing people out the way, Touka and Nishio were searching for Kaneki. Asking everyone they come across, no one has seen him.

[With Kaneki]

Kaneki POV

Her smell is lush, I love it! I need to try her flesh after all... I shook my head as I slammed the door to my house, "What am I thinking..." I sobbed into my knees, sobs racked the room, as my phone went off, looking at the phone to see who called me. I was Ryu. I answered.

[R = Ryu, K = Kaneki]

R= Kaneki, are you ok?

K= Oh yea*sniffs*I just found out my friend will try to hunt me down... Sure...

R= Kaneki, I won't hunt you down, I knew you were a human before anyway. I sort of called you in the middle of a meeting, talk to you after, yeah? I need your address.

K= Ok... Good luck I guess... Here's my address *Address*

R= Thanks, goodbye Ken...

I hung up on her, as I lent against the wall. My phone falling out my hands as my eyes widened. I just invited an investigator to my house... I screamed.

3rd person

[With Ryu, before meeting]

Three sets of footsteps could be heard through the halls, a Special Class, a rank 1 and an Associate Special Class walked together in a group towards a meeting. "Sir," the rank 1 said, as she was behind them a bit, "Yes Ryu?" Special class replied, as he looked at Ryu Umeda, "It's going to be a bit weird, for me to be there... I rank 1 in a room full of Associate Special Class and Special Class." She stated, the Special Class stopped "It'll be fine as long as we are there with you..." He continued. They all continued to walk, as the associate special class spoke "Arima-san, are we there yet?" Arima, the special class, groaned "No we aren't Juuzou, we only just left your room." Juuzou smiled, as they continued to walk to the meeting.

||Time skip- meeting, when Ryu called Kaneki||

It was half-way through the meeting when Ryu remembered Kaneki, she suddenly got up, which made everyone's head jerk her way, "Ryu?" Juuzou asked, with a careful voice, Ryu stood still, her hand travelling to her pocket. Everyone stared at her with the same thought 'Who is she to disrupt our meeting?' Ryu tapped through her phone, as the sound of crying could be heard.

(... is Kaneki, see conversation above to see what they say!)

"Kaneki, are you ok?" ... " Kaneki, I won't hunt you down, I knew you were a human before anyway. I sort of called you in the middle of a meeting, talk to you after, yeah? I need your address." ... "Thanks, goodbye Ken..."

She put her phone down, as she sighed. That is when she noticed. Her eyes widened as she bowed, "I-I'm sorry!" Everyone, except Arima, laughed "It's fine! Just don't do it again, ok?" a random Special Class shouted over the laughter, as Ryu rose from the bow and sat back down, "Arima, who is she?" Marude asks, as he stares at her. Making Ryu uncomfortable. Arima's head shot up, "Ah, yes. Ryu has some information she wanted to tell me." Ryu's back straightened when her name was mentioned, "Go ahead," Juuzou whispered as Ryu let out a shaky breath, "H-Hi... Uhhh. I was walking around t-the streets when I heard screaming... I investigated and saw 3 ghouls, one of which wa-was a one-eyed ghoul-" growls and gasps filled the room, "WHAT!" Iwao yelled out, making Ryu flinch, "How ca-" "Let her finish," Arima cut him off. "Like I was saying, a one-eyed ghoul. I hid in the shadows when I got spotted. I also smelt the binge eating coming from the one-eyed." She finished as she sat back into her seat, watching everyone's mouths open. The silence was awkward, you could hear a pin drop, cut it open with a sharp knife. "FIND THIS ONE-EYED GHOUL!" someone shouted, snapping everyone out of shock, "YEAH! WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER OWL!" Ryu stuttered over words, as she left the room, Arima and Juuzou following after her, "RYU!" They both yelled. 'I need to tell Kaneki, Arima, I'm' she thought as she skidded around the corner, dodging on coming investigators, when a shout could be heard "STOP HER!" Everyone stopped doing what they were doing, as Ryu looked around. Whispers flooded the room, Arima grabbed Ryu by the arms, and dropped her to the floor, "Tell me what is going on," he whispered into her ear.

Ryu wriggled about, as Arima's grip grew tighter, she let out a whine, "N-No!" She replied back, holding in tears "I won't betray my fr-" a yelp escaped her lips as Arima placed a knee into her back "The one-eyed ghoul? You are worried about betraying it! Why! Ghouls destroy us, eat us! So why are you defending it?" He asked, with a hiss at he end. Ryu moved her head to look at him, her eyes filled with tears, Arima let go slightly, "He. Isn't. A. GHOUL!" She yelled, knocking Arima off and running away again.
Not before she heard her name be called.

"RYU!!"