[?]That night he appeared on my balcony {Midoriya x Bakugou}

Start from the beginning

"Thank you!"

The girls then scurry off leaving me and Kirishima.

"Look I know you hate this responsibility but as the No.1 hero, you have to, for Midoriya"

While Kirishima spoke, my attention turned to the newspaper stand next to a shop.

On the cover were photos of Deku.

Grabbing one, I flipped to the page where numerous photos of him were.

'No.1 hero Deku has been missing for over a week now however citizens have reported to have seen him wondering the streets at night and have even taken photos for proof, many people have begun rumours saying how Deku May have become a villain which would describe his sudden disappearance-'

Deciding that was enough, I paid for the newspaper and walked away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been almost two months now and there was still many newspapers saying how people sometimes see him at night.

I even went to his mother, Inko Midoriya, to see if he had visited or said anything to her in the last few months and apparently, nothing.

Sighing, I walk away from the table and sit down.
There was nothing left behind by him to hint as to why he disappeared, he just...did.

The room began to feel stuffy so I stood up and headed over to my balcony.

Rubbing my head as I looked up from the floor, I noticed a figure on my balcony they were faced away from me.

Slowly opening my door as my hands sparked with explosions, I stood on my balcony.

"Whoever the fuck you are, turn around slowly with your hands up"

Slowly, they turned around and pulled their hood down.

"Oh... I wasn't expecting you to be back so early..."

He spoke so calmly like he hadn't been gone for ages.

Not really knowing what to say, I say nothing.

"Are you gonna say anything? How you're mad at me or something?"

"You... you bastard... you go missing for months and the first thing you can say is 'oh'? What a joke" I snarl lowering my hand.

"Yeah you're right.. i should apologise" Slowly He moves off the edge of the balcony and turned to face me.

"I'm sorry Kacchan... I know that since I disappeared you've been put under a lot of stress.. I truly am sorry for that.." his voice didn't show any sincerity to it but had a calmness that had long disappeared since he had became the No.1 hero.

"Anyway, like I said, I didn't intend in you seeing me so I'll be making my leave now"

"Oi! Don't you dare walk away! You can't just leave you bastard, why the hell did you disappear?!" I snarl walking up to him and grabbing his shoulder.