[?]That night he appeared on my balcony {Midoriya x Bakugou}

Before I begin this oneshot, let me apologise.

I know that the '' series isn't finished yet but I'm planning on trying to finish it soon

And I know I do a lot of Midoriya x Bakugou oneshots but it's cause I come up with so many good ideas for them... so I hope you enjoy this, it's probably gonna be quite a long fic to make up for it.
(It's been a while since I've written anything so this may be trash btw)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakugou's pov

After a long day of hero duty, I arrived home to my apartment.

Kicking my shoes off and letting out a sigh of relief, I walked into my living room and switched on the lights.

The mess on my table still there, newspapers, photographs that people had taken the last time they saw him.

Yeah.. things had been chaotic lately....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So you finally decided to come into work huh Bakugou? Y'know if you're gonna be a hero you have to make an effort, you are the No.2 hero after all" my boss scowled me as I removed my coat.

"Yeah, the No.2 hero, Deku is the No.1 hero ain't he? I'm sure he can handle villains on his own, speaking of which, where is he?" I ask making myself a coffee to mentally prepare myself for the day.

"I'm not actually sure, he's normally early but he hasn't came in yet.. he hasn't called in sick or anything either"

Letting out a hum, I drink my coffee and go to put my hero costume on "I'm sure he'll turn up soon, if not, tomorrow"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you this Bakugou but you need to start coming in early, with Midoriya currently missing, Japan needs a No.1 hero to rely on"

"Yeah yeah I know, cut me some slack, I'm trying but my sleep schedule is all over the place" I sigh making myself some coffee.

Jumping slightly when a hand meets my shoulder, I turn around only to see my boss.
"We are all worried about him, you grew up with him so I'm sure you are more than others"

My face turned to a scowl as I slapped his hand away "who said I give a shit about Deku, it's only cause since he's disappeared I've had to come in early and deal with all his shit"

My boss sighs and walks away as I down my coffee and get ready for hero duty.

"Look it's ground zero! Hey! Can we get a photo with you?"

"No fuck off- ow! What the fuck Kirishima?!"

"What Ground zero means is that he'd love to take a photo with you guys! Here, I'll take it for you"

The girls pass the phone to Kirishima who then walks over to me and pose.

Sighing, I pull a small smirk and as soon as the photo is taken, it turns back to a scowl.