[☁️] your not a prisoner {izuku x female reader}

Your POV

A person who owns a quirk is meant to be the one who controls the quirk right?

Nope, your quirk controls you.

Since it manifested you'd had to use it as minimal as possible.

You call your quirk demon, when your quirk is activated it turns your skin and eyes red and you grow horns, sharp teeth and a devil tail

In elementary school your 'friends' feared you, no matter how many times you tried to tell them you weren't a monster they wouldn't listen.

Though there was one boy who stayed by your side no matter how many times you accidentally hurt him.

His name was izuku midoriya and he was quirkless.

He found your quirk fascinating, he thought your were cool and not a monster.

Despite his kindness he was bullied a lot, he was often bullied by Katsuki bakugou who you use to think was really cool until he got his quirk.

Your quirk had four abilities, the first was speed, the second was levitation, the third was flaming touch, you could make your hands heat up to boiling temperatures, and the last was called deal, This was by far the most dangerous ability you had, if you could get someone to make a deal with you, you get their soul and can manipulate them.
------------------

Today marked your first day in U.A, you met izuku in the normal place, under a cherry blossom tree which you two found when you were younger.

"Good morning Y/n" izuku waved to you smiling sweetly as usual, a smile spread on your face once you saw his cheery expression "morning izuku"

You were confused on how izuku managed to get Into U.A however you didn't question it as you were just happy he got in.

You both walked to U.A talking about hero's and all might.

When U.A gates was in view you both looked at the school holding your future.

Once you'd both found your classroom, izuku began talking to a girl with short brown hair, you felt a pain in your heart but took no notice of it.

Over the next few days you made a lot of new friends, instead of people being scared of you, they thought you were strong and awesome.

You never told them that you couldn't control your quirk though...

Izuku began hanging out with Uraraka more often and the pain in your heart appeared more often, you even went to the doctors to get it checked but they told you it was nothing.

If doctors said it was nothing then it must've been nothing then.

You were putting your things in your bag when you overheard Uraraka talking to tsuyu and Momo.

"Ochako I noticed but you get flustered whenever your around izuku, do you like him by any chance?" Tsuyu asked speaking her mind as usual.

"W-what?! No!!! We're just friends...." she stuttered embarrassed, you let out a sigh.

"Your blushing again" tsuyu pointed out as they walked out the classroom.

You clenched your fists and bit your lip, you felt like crying but you didn't know why.

"Are you ok y/n?" Izuku asked putting s hand on your shoulder and peering at your face.

You quickly smiled reassuringly, "yep!! All good here!!" You said grabbing your bag and putting it on your shoulder.

"Hm..... if you say so.... say, wanna wall home today? We haven't walked together for a while.... I'm starting to worry about you y/n you always look so distant...." izuku said looking at you worriedly.