[☁️] Colours Pt.2 [Bakugou x Midoriya]

Bakugou's pov

four days had past and I was finally out of house arrest, I was probably behind in a lot of things now.

Deku tried talking to me numerous time during house arrest and still is at school, its really pissing me off.

I'd decided that I'd pay no attention to deku, I didn't care if he was my only way to see colours, I refused to believe it still, that deku is my soulmate, un-fucking-believable.

days turned to weeks since that day and eventually deku gave up, took him long enough.

3rd person

it was a weekend for U.A and everyone in 1-A was out, all except Bakugou.

he'd stayed in his dorm to study but was struggling.

"damn shitty hair! I can barely make out what these fucking things say!!" Bakugou snarled throwing the paper, with words written in light pencil, across the room which resulted in paper scattering everywhere.

Bakugou let out groan as he slouched in his chair.

"this would be easier if I could see colours and everything wasn't fucking grey and black.."

after a lot of thinking bakugou went over to his computer, turning it on and typing into the search bar 'how to see colours permanently'

the first thing to come up was something about a soulmate professional, all the other results were not helpful in any way to bakugou so he clicked on the first link and read about this professional.

"their in Musutafu.. I could get there by bus to be honest.." Bakugou contemplated his options.

"fuck it, they might know something"

so bakugou packed a few things and headed to the nearest bus station and waited for his bus to arrive.

the journey was short and bakugou was soon standing in front of a small building.

Bakugou looked at the sign "this is the place.." he opened the door and inside showed a table and two chairs.

faint music was in the background as bakugou sat down.

a bell was in front of him with a sign saying 'press me' so he did.

a poof of light pink appeared making bakugou cough and swat his hand in attempt to make the smoke go away.

when the smoke cleared, a lady maybe around her 20's sat in front of him

"what advice has thy come to collect?" her voice was soft confirming that this women was rather young.

"how do I see colours permanently" Bakugou bluntly asked

"has thy met their soulmate?"

"yea, I have.. I wish it was someone else, anyone would be better then that fucking nerd" Bakugou snarled folding his arms.

"there is only one way to forever see colours and that is to share a kiss with their soulmate but-"

"I'm expected to kiss deku?! I guess its just one... thanks or whatever" Bakugou snarled standing up and leaving.

the women sighed "but both people have to love each over in order for it too work... kids these days.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

everyone in 1-A had returned from their days out and were getting ready for the next day of school.

a knock was heard at Midoriya's door as he folded his uniform "maybe that's Uraraka with my study book!" midoriya said out loud as he walked over to his door and opened it