[☁️] Kitten {shinsou hitoshi x neko reader}

Sorry if there's spelling mistakes, I was too lazy to check.

Your quirk is the abilty to turn from cat to human, you also have really good intelligence like the principal.

Shinsou's pov

I'd just taken the entrance exam for U.A and I was feeling pretty low, I felt my chances of getting into U.A was low..

Many believed I would've been a better villain than a hero but I'd prove them wrong.

On days like these I'd like to go to a forest far from my home.

It was a peaceful area and I'd go there often due to the adorable cat that would always wait for me there.

Today was one of those days.

I made my way into the woods and went to the usual spot.

A clearing with a lake full of flowers.

The cat was there again.

A smile appeared on my face as I reached into my pocket and pulled out food for them, they never seemed too fond of cat food so I normally brought them chicken or fish.

I knelt down placing the food on the ground in front of them.

I'm pretty sure it was a female cat.

I sat down near the lake and after a few minutes the cat walked over to me, she began rubbing herself against my arm and meowing every so often.

"Hm? What is it?" I said looking at her, her (e/c) eyes sparkling, honestly it's her eyes that stood out to me most, they were almost human like....

She jumped onto my lap and looked like she wanted me to pick her up so I did.

She then nuzzled her nose onto mine making me smile then all a sudden a poof of (f/c) surrounded me.

I felt the cat gone from my hands but now a weight on my lap.

When the smoke cleared a (h/c) haired girl sat on my lap, she had (h/c) ears and a tail.

She was also naked.

My face quickly became red as I covered my eyes.

"Hm? Is my human form not as appealing as my neko form?" The girl said.

I moved my hand a little to see that she had tilted her head confused.

"I.... uh..... p-put this on..." I stuttered as I removed my jacket and handed it to her.

"Ok done"

I uncovered my eyes, she was now sat in front of me, her tail swaying.

"I'm confused..... can you explain this to me?" I asked.

"Oh right, basically I guess you could say.... animals have began developing this abilities you humans call 'quirks' I was originally a cat but a few years ago I found out I could become a human, when I first met you, you seemed more interested in the fact I was a cat so I decided not to reveal this form to you.... but I've wanted to be able to talk to you!" The girl exclaimed with a shining in her eyes.

"So..... your quirk is to turn into a human?"

"Yes"

"Interesting....."

We sat in silence for a while.

"So do you have a name?" I said out of the blue.

"A name?" She said tilting her head again.