[😔] Hanahaki Pt 2 {Bakugou x Reader}

You guys wanted part 2 so here you go

Your POV

Suddenly a dryness appeared in your throat as you held onto the nearest object for support.

Hand clasped onto your mouth as tears weld up in your eyes, it was painful

Really, painful.

Despite the burning sensation, you continued to walk, you couldn't stop now.

You knew what the dryness meant but that didn't stop you, it only made you more determined to get to him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arriving at the hospital was painfully annoying.

Doctors and nurses noticed that you was obviously in pain and urged you to let them run a scan, but that wasn't what you were there for.

"What room.... is Bakugou Katsuki in?" You muttered out to the lady at the desk as you shoved the nurse who was pestering you.

The lady looked at you nervously as she looked at her computer and typed away.
"Uh... he's on the second floor... take the first left and it's the last door on the right.."

You muttered a quiet 'thank you' and made your way to the stairs.

The nurses decided trying to get you to listen was pointless and went on with their day.

Finally after what seemed like forever, you made it to Bakugou's room, the door was slightly open so you made you way in without knocking.

Bakugou was sat up in his bed staring at his phone until his attention turned to you.

A frown formed on his face as he snarled "What the fuck are you doing here shit nerd"

You grit your teeth at the way of how he now acted around you "if your gonna confess to someone... you should at least let them respond before running off.. if you hadn't ran off you wouldn't of had the have the surgery" you coughed dryly.

"The hell does that mean?" Bakugou growled.
"It means that I returned your feelings but now it's too late because you no longer feel the same and I have this dumb disease" you huffed which came out more like wheezing.

"Oh fucking well, I don't give a shit now could you fuck off?!" The heart rate on the machine increased showing Bakugou was obviously getting stressed out.

It seemed you had wasted your time coming to the hospital because your words fell upon ears that refused to listen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few weeks past and Bakugou came back to school, everyone was happy that he was better, some even had even missed the hot headed blonde we all knew and love.

It didn't take long for the class to notice your change in behaviour however, and that you'd gotten the hanahaki disease.

You never told them who the person was but whenever some brought it up.

You could see the guilt in Bakugous eyes.

You hadn't lost feelings for him, more like, you felt so dull that you didn't show much emotion at all.

Everyone told you to get surgery, but you could deal with the disease for now.

After a while, for the first time you found blood with the flowers and you decided that you would try help Bakugou find his forgotten feelings.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"No"

"What? C'mon please Bakugou!" You begged

"I said no, I'm not hanging out with a nerd like you out side of school hours, it's bad enough seeing your shitty face seven hours a day but more?! Please gimme a break" Bakugou sneered making your self esteem decrease to -1000000.

Despite him declining every time, you'd asked the same thing every day, sure it would get annoying for Bakugou but that was your goal, annoy him into agreeing.

However it completely backfired...

One day you was following Bakugou until you had to go separate ways.

"Please Bakugou, I'm not asking much!"

"Go away..."

"Please Bakugou!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?! I SAID NO, IM SORRY L/N BUT I NO LONGER FEEL THAT WAY AND I NEVER WILL AGAIN, SO HOW ABOUT YOU DO ME A FAVOUR AND FUCK OFF!!!" Bakugou had knocked you down roughly with a punch to the cheek.

Tears weld up in your eyes but not cause of the splitting pain in your cheek but because of the realisation that what bakugou had said was true.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not longer after that day, you agreed to the surgery.

You cried for a long time before the surgery and afterwards it felt like you were free.

Free from the pain of the flowers in your lungs that made you unable to breath for months

Free for the sadness of knowing that your feeling were going to be one-sided forever.

But now the were no feelings that could be one-sided.

You could move on, find someone else.

Bakugous pov

I heard she got the surgery.

Today school was back from the weekends and as l/n walked past my desk, I awaited the familer begging from her for us to hang out, only to hear....

Nothing

Oh yeah...

The surgery

I guess I'd gotten use to her bugging me

From then on...

It was really quiet and lonely.

A/n

Haha!!

No happy ending

Just angst!!

There is no part three, that was all.
*bows*