a new friend .

Joe was sure that after one day hanging out with Lauren would be okay for Ben, right? Well why did it take Ben to catch up with Lauren a whole week? When Joe woke up on a monday because of his alarm he checked his phone for any notifications.

Instagram

' [ Joezello ]: Lucyyy_ liked your photo. '            9m ago

Messages

 Gwil🤙🏼                                                                                 Now                    

' hey math got canceled for today, just saying since you never check your schedule. '

Joe couldn't say that he DIDNT have friends, but he still didn't get a message from the person he hoped for. It wasn't like that he was jealous but it really irritated him that he got left again. He remembered Ben saying 2 weeks ago that he was the only one always showing affection and always starting. And maybe that's true, Joe thought but he feels like that Ben only ever really needs him to fuck and not to hang out naymore like they used to. Sometimes Joe just wishes that he could turn back time and never agree to any of that. Or even just never mentioned not having his first kiss and just lying to Ben that he had. 

Since Gwil just messaged him about math being canceled he had the time to lay in bed for another hour but he wasn't really feelling good so he thought of skipping school today, no not because of Ben. Joe grabbed his phone again and shuffled his playlist. He hated the fact that when he was already feeling down he would play music that made him even more sad but at this point, he couldn't care less.

When Joe woke up at 2 PM he decided not to check his phone but just stare at the ceiling for a while having thoughts and conversation with himself he never thought he'd have. When he heard his phone buzz he finally decided to look. 

' 2 Missed calls from Gwil. '            

Messages

Lucyy🤡                                                                3h ago.

' Mate please enlighten me why you are not at school? '

annoyingben👶🏼                                                 15m ago.

' Joe? '

' Why are you not at school? '

' Bro even Gwil doesn't know where u at. '

Joe scoffed at reading the name he gave Ben. He knew Ben saved his number as: ' Joeuglyy🐀 ' since he sat next to him when he changed Joe's name. The fact that Ben messaged him 15 minutes ago made him think if he just noticed now? He responded to Lucy and decided to call Gwil later. 

He wanted to text back Ben too but someone knocked on the door making him leave Ben on read. The knocking kept going on while Joe was trying to get himself free because he was stuck inside his blanket. " Yeah yeah I'm coming. " He said finally getting up. The knocking kept going on so Joe grew irritated so when he opened the door he was looking quite pissed. " WHAT?! " He yelled angry but stopped when he saw a familiar face. " Who told you to ever answer me like that? " The boy infront of Joe asked. " Bitch I thought you would arrive tomorrow? " Joe asked letting the boy in. " Yeah so? I am her now so shut up. " This just made Joe's day and he couldn't be any happier. " I'm glad you are here Rami. " He smiled at his friend feeling like he really needed him, especially now. 

OOHOhndh hahs okay so i wrote something small down to exactly know where i wanted to go with this story and i can tell yall that when rami enters the game its gonna be lit 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️