comfort .

Besides the point that Ben and Joe were childhood friends and not to forget bestfriends ( Who fuck each other on the daily ) They were all just friends and Joe wouldn't dream of no other friends. Even tho Gwil could be annoying sometimes or Lucy would be mean or Rami would keep teasing him about the smallest things, no one could make Joe happy like they did. But ofcourse when you are friends for a long time. You begin to share secrets just like for example the doorkey inside the cactus plant that makes Joe always flinch. So when Gwil decided to visit Ben for a new project for school but also mainly for Joe he did not really expect to see his two bestfriends cuddling on the couch. 

Joe's head layed on Ben's chest- No not only that, they were actually cuddling. Ben had his arms around Joe and the smaller one had his arms also around Ben. It was weird, Gwil thought. But cute? Gwil looked at them and decided to clear his throat with only seeing Ben wake up. " Gwil? What are you doing here? " Ben asked still not fully realizing his position. The taller gestured to him and the boy next to him still hugging him. Ben looked down and saw Joe sleep softly, so ofcourse he couldn't move. " Wait I can explain tho. " Ben said still holding Joe like he was scared he might fall off the couch. " No it's okay I will come back another day. " Gwil said smiling softly to Ben and turning his back to leave but then he turned around again to Ben. " For the love of god don't fuck this up. " Ben, since he wasn't the smartest thought he ment by ' Don't fuck this up. ' Don't let Joe fall, of course not. He will never let Joe fall.

When Gwil left and closed the door kind of hard Joe woke up. " Who was that? " He asked looking up at Ben. " It was Gwil. " Ben said looking at Joe. He would lie if he would say that this position and just all of this didn't give him a sort of comfort and peace.

" What did he want? Why is he even visiting you? " Joe asked getting up but still sitting next to Ben.  " Why? Are you jealous. " Ben asked while grinning. " What?! Me? " Joe let out a hard laugh. " You'd wish. " He said crossing his arms. Joe might've thought he would come over as tough and sure but Ben just was dying inside because of the cuteness. " Stop laughing or I will- " Joe began but Ben looked at him making him shut up. " Do what? " Joe wanted to talk but couldn't, he fucking hated it, " I will- I ehm- " He stuttered looking around when the blonde came closer every second. " Tell me Joe. " Ben asked coming closer making Joe back off more until he was laying on his back with his friend already on top of him. " I'm not doing this Hardy. " The brunette said already knowing where this was leading to. But he should've known that he could never say no to Ben.

/

Joe was glad that it was all good between him and Gwil. Everything was actually going well for Joe. He and Gwil were okay, Ben was going to school again, Rami called and said that he would be there in 1 week. Everything was good but while they all were hanging around at the cafe a new face greeted them.

ooh who would that be ??? hahsh ok but i suddenly had a thought about the whole fanfic and i was like: holy shit thats actually good. so ehm prepare for weird ass shit i guess lmao well not really but its gon be wild 🤪💁🏻‍♀️💗