lauren .

At this point Joe didn't even notice grabbing his milkshake too hard. He was only looking at the sweet beautiful couple infront of him, nothing to be jealous about. 

" Should we be worried or not? " Lucy murmured to Gwil who was sitting next to her. " Let's just stay here so we are not gonna get harmed. " He murmured back to her. " Lauren hey! " Joe said standing up carrying the fakest smile. " Hey Joe how have you been- " The girl named Lauren started but Joe quickly cut it off. " What are you doing here? " Still carrying that oh sweet smile of his. " Oh, I'm visiting my dad so I thought why not also visit Ben! " She stated happily making Joe want to vomit. 

" Lucy who's that? " Gwil asked turning his head to his friend. " Lauren, she is Ben's ex. " The blonde said taking a sip of her smoothie. " Oh, oh. OH " Gwil yelled finally after realizing. This is the ex Ben really loved? Damn. " Just saying that, I don't like her. " Lucy confessed looking down kind of irritated. " Why tho? " The taller asked looking behind him and seeing Ben awkwardly standing between Lucy and a fake-happy Joe as if he was interested in Lauren. " Because. " Lucy sighed making Gwil turn his head around again towards Lucy. " It was always Joe, Ben and Me. And suddenly she came between us and the worst part was that it was when I had a crush on- " She stopped because she was sure she didn't tell Gwil that she ever had a crush on his friend. " On? " Gwil asked taking the straw in his mouth. " Ben. " She whispered softly and flinched when Gwil spat his drink on the table. 

They quickly were wiping it away, excusing themselves. After that, Joe sat down infront of them. Joe looked infront of him like he was staring at nothing while leaning all back. " Hey pal, everything okay? " Gwil asked still recovering from the liquid that came out of his mouth. " Hey were is Ben? " Lucy asked looking around her. She snapped her head towards Joe again when she heard something hard fall on the table. It was Joe's head. " He left with Lauren. " The said boy told them, voice muffled by the table. " Oh that fucking bitch, I knew that when she would come back everything would b- " She started ranting but got cut off because Gwil nudged her lightly gesturing to Joe with still his head on the table. " Hey, are you okay? " Lucy asked and they both flinched when Joe's head suddenly raised up at the speed of light. " Yeah why would I even care, he can date whoever he want's I'm no one to judge him. " He said smiling through the pain he was covering while sipping his milkshake. 

When Joe walked home after bidding Lucy and Gwil goodbye he couldn't help to feel kind of, sad. ' Dumbass why are you even feeling this way?! ' He asked himself inside his head. ' You don't have any right to control him, he's your bestfriend. ' He was talking to himself and didn't notice a man passing him by looking weirdly at him. ' You know what Joe? You are gonna listen to some happy music and you are gonna forget Ben because you don't need him! ' He was never really a fan of his inner voice but right now he was convinced so he put in his earbuds and shuffled his playlist and fuck. 

Joe was so busy convincing himself that he didn't know he hit shuffle on the wrong playlist.

well hey guys, idk if this was like weird or confusing or bad because my cousin is here so i wrote this in a hurry since she was being kinda annoying but anyways yeah i will update tonight because its finally friday 😔💘🤠