no strings .

Joe said ' Okay. ' And ofcourse he knew that he was agreeing with Ben but he didn't know that operation fwb would start so soon because right after that they walked upstairs and, yeah. " What the fuck. " Joe breathed out. " I feel- " He couldn't even finish before Ben opened his mouth to finish his own cut off sentence. " Relieved, horny, good, thankfullthatyouagreed? " He said the last one in one breath. "-Attacked. " Joe finished. The boy next to him leaned on his elbows looking at the boy next to him. " What do you mean? " Ben asked frowning. " I'm not gonna say it because it will only stimulate your ego. " Joe said turning around to step out of bed but Ben caught him. " No, now you have to say it. " He said looking down at Joe. " No, never. " Joe said with a smile on his face. It has been a long time since he seriously smiled with Ben. The last week it was only fucking, stressing, fucking and being mad. He was glad that he agreed with Ben's thing. ' No strings attached, we will only like you know, be satisfied. ' Ben's voice rang inside his head. Yeah, maybe that the best and until Ben finds himself a new girlfriend everything will be normal.

/

" So what? You two are fucking each other now as a regular thing? " Rami asked on the phone. " Without strings. " Joe added happily. " You know that doesn't work out? " His friend stated. " Shut up you're just mad that you have no one to fuck. " The brunette said while humming. " Oh, be careful boy. Don't fall inlove now. " Rami joked hearing Joe fake gag. " Ew, he's my bestfriend. " He explained grabbing an apple. " I don't think you are saying that when he pounds in- " Joe hung up. Rami was always that type of guy, annoying. 

Not soon after Joe hung up he got called by Ben. " If you were speaking about the devil. " Joe said smiling. " Oh you were talking about me? Am I that important to you? " He could hear Ben smile and that made Joe smile even more. At that moment Gwil entered the room but he rolled his eyes at the sight of his friend laying on bed like a teenage girl talking to her boyfriend. " Shut up. Anyways why are you calling? " Joe asked biting a piece of the apple while side-eyeing his friend. " I just- nevermind I was bored. " He apparently had it on speaker since he was calling with Rami. " No tell the real reason. " Joe said waiting for his friend to talk. " I guess I just, wanted to hear your voice. " He murmured but you could hear it clearly. Gwilym faked gag and stood up from the chair. " Okay ladies let's not make a friend sick. " The taller said falling down beside Joe. " Shut up Gwil. " Joe said looking at his friend next to him.

" Okay, ehm anyways Joe I will see you tonight. " The voice on the other line spoke. " Okay, bye. " Joe said softly. " Bye. " The blonde responded but not hanging up. " Bye. " Joe said again smile growing wider. " Bye. " Ben said. " By- " Joe began again but Gwil grabbed his phone. " Bye Ben he sees you tonight. " And hung up. " Fuck you I was in the middle of saying bye. " The shorter reclaimed falling down besides his friend. " You two sound happy. " Gwilym finally spoke. " Yeah. " Joe looked at the ceiling. " Awh are you two- " Gwilym tried but Joe flicked his forehead. " Shut up. "

okay so at first i didnt know if should continue bc i didnt feel like anyone was actually reading it. i mean i would get it tho bc i cant write for shit. anyways, ehm yeah hahs i have a cold 🤠✊🏼