awkward .

Joe was really nervous, he waited at least 3 days to really think about what he could do. He knocked on the familiar door. He didn't even know if Ben was home since he didn't see him for like 3 days. Joe was actually surprised when the door opened but couldn't show any emotions. '' Hey. '' Ben said after a few seconds just staring at each other. '' We need to talk. '' Joe finally said but it sounded like he was whispering. '' Yeah. '' The blonde answered.

/

'' I THOUGHT YOU TWO WOULD TALK. '' The taller boy yelled making some people in the cafeteria look at them. '' Can you keep it down?! '' Joe yelled in a whisper. '' Yes that's what we did didn't we?! '' Gwilym put his face in his hands. '' I thought you two would just talk and be friends again I didn't think this would become a regular thing! '' Gwylim whispered. '' Do you think I saw this coming?! '' Joe asked looking at his friend. '' How even did this all happen I- Didn't you tell me you were gonna game, eat pizza and talk? '' 

'' We did. '' Joe said but not quite finishing his sentence which made his friend make a gesture with his hands for him to continue. Joe rolled his eyes. '' But something came in between. '' Joe explained. '' Yeah 2 rounds of you two pigs fucking! '' Gwylim yelled again but made sure to keep his tone lower. '' Hey Joe. '' A familiar voice suddenly spoke. '' Gwilym nice to see you. '' Ben greeted his friend. '' Hey yeah long time no see. '' Joe was still feeling guilty and never really liked it when Gwilym was mad at him. '' Gwil I'm sorry. '' Joe apologized looking in front of him not paying attention to Ben. '' Next time make sure you two keep it inside your pants. '' The taller one said shocking Ben. '' Don't sweat it boy, I already know. '' Ben looked at Joe. ''  You told him? '' Joe looked up after taking a sip from his chocomilk. '' Yeah, sorry. '' Joe apologized again. Why was suddenly everything turning against him?

 '' No it's okay, I mean atleast it's gwil. '' Joe nodded with his hoodie still over his head and Ben would lie again if he didn't think that was really cute. Joe shove one seat away so Ben could sit next to him. '' So, how did this happen, and why tho. '' Gwilym asked looking at the two infront of him. ''  He did it because of his ex and I did it because why not. '' Joe said not looking at them also not noticing Ben's gaze at him. '' Yeah, that's it. ''  Ben said fiddling with his fingers and leaning back. The taller felt like he was watching some romantic teenage movie. He sighed and shook his head. '' Well, I hope you two will find out eventually. '' Gwilym said grabbing his coat and walking away. 

'' So you wanna do something? '' Joe finally asks looking next to him seeing the boy already looking at him. '' Ehm- yeah sure. '' They both stood up and left. Everything now is just so, weird.