this friendship.

" Ben. " The said boy began while leaning against the locker next to his best friends. " Yeah? " Ben asked still looking inside his locker. " What do you think about E-girls? " Ben closed his locker and looked at his friend. " Joe, what are E-girls? " Joe piped up because of the question his friend asked him.

 Since Ben got himself a girlfriend he felt like his best friend was leaving him. It wasn't that Joe was jealous but the fact that his best friend who he knew since kindergarten would leave him for someone he just met made him sad and lonely. " You know those girls who stick out their tongue and do weird things with their eyes. " Joe mimicked the tongue thing. 

" Ok first of all, never do that again. And second, I'd rather not know about them because Alissa would kill me. " He scoffed looking down at his phone. Alissa, that's the only thing Joe could hear. " You only talk about her. " Joe said soft, or so he thought. " Well I don't have a choice she is my girlfriend, but don't worry Joe. " He said happy while slinging an arm around the boy next to him " You will always stay my best friend. " The blonde said smiling at Joe. " Okay but you're buying me snickers when school is over. " Joe stated making his friend laugh. 

" Guys, guys wait! " They heard a girl yell on the other side of the hallway. " Why can't you walk slower. " The girl asked trying to catch her breath. " Not my fault your legs are short. " Joe said making Ben snort but the girl slapped him across the head. " Shut up you're also short. " She said while grabbing something out of her bag. " What is it Lucy? " Ben asked really not wanting to stay. " Can you guys please please PLEASE help me hanging up these flyers, it's for my work. They asked me if I could bring more people I could get a promotion! " She said happily, Lucy was always concentrated on her job since she really loved making coffee. " No. " Joe said quickly turning around to walk away but Ben grabbed the back of his hoodie and made him turn around again. " We will. " Ben said smiling at Lucy. " Thank you so much Ben! " She gave him a couple of flyers. " Hey what about me- " Joe started " Shut up. " Lucy said cutitng him off. " As usual. " The brunette said sighing. " Okay I will tell my boss, again thank you so much! " She said while walking away. 

" Why is everyone always so mean to me?  " Joe asked, more to himself but loud enough for Ben to hear. Ben patted Joe's hair while he cooed. " Don't worry short boy I am not mean. " Ben said walking away from Joe while looking at the flyers. " I am not short! " The boy yelled running towards Ben, trying to keep him up. " Hey when are we gonna game again? " Ben suddenly asked. Joe had to admit that he was confused but didn't show. It was mostly him asking Ben to hang out since Ben started dating but now it was him? " Uhm, I mean I can come over tonight? " He said looking at his best friend but Ben was still looking at the flyers in full concentration. " Great, see you tonight then. " Ben said as he walked away. Joe stood there flabbergasted about what just happened. " Hah, maybe he realized that I'm more important than a girlfriend. " He said proudly to himself while walking to his class.

well i know this was shit but tbh, i didnt write in so long so it was also like a hardcore challenge for me. idk why lucy is mean to joe but its just how their friendship is. pls block me after reading this cause i really hate what i just wrote 😍👊🏼🤠