Chapter 10

Hi my lovely readers;
I hope you all are doing well...
So here is your update...
Enjoy reading...

At Army Basin:

As always our perfect, punctual Neil Khanna is doing his morning jogging. He soon finish his jogging and comes to his room. But what he saw there gives him 100 volt shock. Bcoz our naughty, lazily The great Bigboss is wide awake and busy in selecting his dress.

Neil(in mind): Aaj Suraj kaha se nikalgaya. And why he is doing so much selection. Oh God please be with me. Am cen percent sure this will bring trouble to me.

Our poor Manik he is really busy in selecting good outfit by disturbing his colleagues...

Neil came to them.

Neil: what's going on here?

Manik: oh u came! Look which do I look better in? This or this ( Manik shows his uniform)

Neil(sarcastically): both are looking same, what the hell u select btw uniform.

Manik: geez u won't understand, grr khadoos...

Neil: wait, for whom you are dressing up?

Manik(all smiling): I'm going to Lifeline hospital to get my wound cleaned..

Neil(in mind): ye ladka tho sach mein Majnu bangayi uff abb kya kya dhekna padega. Already ye pagal Hein abb aur bhi hogi. All the Neil beta only God can help you..

( uff I don't know what problem with this characters all are calling God like God is writing this, it's me na call me fools 😠 otherwise I will make ur life hell 😡 . 🤔 But I get idea by God's help know he gives me ability of thinking uff it's so confusing... Now write Aliyah that will be better otherwise ur readers will kill you...)

Gautam: ( I hope you all remember him otherwise check character sketch 2) we have a clinic here. But he insists on driving 90 minutes to the hospital.

Manik: yaar, healthy people make a strong nation. I want to get treated at lifeline hospital where they have the best staff and equipment, so I can recover quickly and protect my nation.

Neil: ohh ahh is that the reason? Are you sure. Hmm the doctors there must be pretty.

Manik: yeah u r right. The doctors here aren't pretty.

Neil : No, one is pretty...( He signed)..

Manik look at Neil in smriking. Before he saying one of the new colleague dig his own grave.

New colleague: yeah I know who is that. Lieutnant Avni Mehta right? Wow, she's damn pretty.

Neil looks at him with killer look. Manik and Gautam looks each other like VA ab ye tho gayi.

New colleague: I heard last boyfriend dumped her hard.

Manik ( in mind) : ab thu sach mein gayi beta.

But he didn't stop bcoz he needs to die( poor boy how cruel am I ? )

New colleague: I'd really like to meet with that jerk.
Manik didn't let him complete. Manik signelled Gautam and other colleague to pin him to the wall.

New colleague: what r u guys doing?

Manik: listen, you're about to swap curiosity with your life.

New colleague: when did I make swap?

Manik: jeez he will be really a headache..

Neil to Manik: I have a business there, too. Give me ride to hospital.

Manik: what business?

Split:

At lifeline hospital:

Manik and Neil reached hospital. Neil goes to emergency room and checked Rohan. Now he is fine to go. Neil and Manik with Rohan go to bill counter to settle the bill.

Manik by seeing bill: wow, it's really more than our 1 month salary.

Manik to Rohan: yeh listen, if you're going to get into trouble, make sure I don't find out. ( He slightly slap his shoulder)

Manik to Neil: I'm off to see doctor.

Neil: hmm.

Neil settled his bill and walk to Rohan. He passes his medicines to him.

Neil: take your medicine, after ur meals.

Rohan: thanks for settling the bill. I can't pay you back though. Don't even think about trying to lecture me.

Neil: I won't. Go Bye.

Neil turns to leave.

Rohan: wait. About taking your phone, I apologise for that.

Neil: apology accepted. ( Neil again turns to leave).

Rohan: wait. I tried of getting beat up and even paying them. How did you get out from those?

Neil: I went to a place they'd never follow me .

Rohan: where was that?

Split:

Manik is searching for Nandini but he didn't find her.

Manik: where did this girl gone?? Am dying to see her ( oh Majnu wait what that Proverb ha sabar ka phal meeta hota he, right guys bcoz u know na am a keralite and am poor in Hindi so thoda adjust karlo).

And there he saw her in a stretcher she is trying to stop bleeding of the patient. They are rushing to operation theater..

Nandini: get the way clear . Fast go fast.

Manik go near and push the stretcher fastly. Manik stop at the entrance of operation theater. He looks on the way she goes. Soon the light outside turn red. Board display: surgeon: Nandini Murthy . He feels proud for her.

Manik: all the best Murthy. Keep Peace and smile in others life.

Manik goes from there.

( Guys Nandini didn't sees him)

Oh finally am wrapping this here. I hope you all are liking my story. So till next bye.

Plz do Vote and comment...

And guys I will try to update next on Monday bcoz tomorrow am going home so I will be busy...