Chapter 13 | Tale of the Past and a problem for Today

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck?" Benny said from beside me.
"Apparently I did the impossible" I said with a shrug.
"No shit" she said with a giggle.
"Well either way, we should probably get some lunch" I said as I stood up, walking over to my closet.
"Sounds good to me, that was the reason I came to get you in the first place" she said as she got up. "Oh, and these are for you" she said, pulling some keys out of her pocket. "These are the keys for the front" she pointed to one of the keys. "and the back door of the mansion" she said pointing to another before throwing them to me.
"Thanks, Benny, I appreciate it" I said, catching and pocketing the keys. "And you can go ahead without me" I said, referring back to lunch. "I need to re-bandage myself and change anyway" I said as I walked towards my bathroom, stretching on the way.
"Oooo, can I watch?~" she asked in her flirty tone. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to be met with a very large and smug grin on her face.

I didn't respond at first, instead I tossed the clothes in my hands on my bed and walked up to her as I watched her facial expression gradually change from smug to confused. I stopped when we were so close to each other that our noses were almost touching, then I grabbed her waist and leaned to her ear. All before whispering "That depends, will you be changing too?~" causing her to lose her cool completely. Her entire face went redder then Slenda's tie as she was left as a stammering mess, causing me to let out a hearty laugh. "I guess that's a no then" I said, turning around and heading back to the bathroom and picking my clothes up on the way. As I was shutting the door, I peeked out to see Benny still frozen in place trying to respond to what I said, making me chuckle as I shut and locked the bathroom door. Taking my clothes off, I turned to get a full look at my personal bathroom. It was made of white tiles and had a: bath, shower, toilet, sink that was a part of a long, marble counter, huge mirror/cabinet that had my: toothbrush, toothpaste and medical supplies. 'I guess I'll have a shower before I see anyone else again' I said to myself with a shrug.

(Time skip because there's no way for me to make a protag shower scene entertaining without involving a girl bursting in, and y'all don't deserve a treat like that just yet)

After I was all clean and (mostly) dry, I applied some fresh bandages and put my clothes and mask on before walking out with a towel draped around my shoulders - for the sake of my still damp hair not wetting my shirt. Seeing as Benny was gone, I simply shrugged as I unlocked and walked out of my room to head downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, I saw that everyone was present and chatting. Although Benny stood out slightly due to her blush still being present while she talked to Sally. With a small smile, I went to make myself a sandwich to eat since I started feeling kinda hungry. After grabbing everything I thought I needed and putting it on a plate, I had my hand on my mask and was about to pull it down to eat but then I heard a stray thought. 'Finally, I get to see what he looks like' said who I understood to be Jane.
"Thanks for the reminder, Jane" I said smugly as I moved my hand away and took my food to my room.
As I was walking away I heard Slenda speak up. "Oh yeah, he can read minds now, girls. Please keep your fantasies to a minimum from this point onward, unless of course you want him to know about them" she explained, causing me to smile a little more, but also made me go a little red at the same time.

I got back to my room and shut the door behind me, then planted myself on my enormous bed. As I started to eat my sandwich, I heard a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I asked, my mouth full.
"It's me, Helen" I heard the Bloody Painter say from the other side.
"Come on in" I said, pulling up my mask and swallowing the food I had in my mouth. I watched the door open to reveal Helen with her mask on, giving a shy wave as she walked in and shut the door behind her. "What's up?" I asked, motioning for her to take a seat on the bed.
"It's about your power, I've got a, uh, a question" she said as she sat down.
"My telepathy? What about it? I only learnt about it today, so there's not a lot I can tell you really" I explained.
"Well I just wanted to ask, is it possible for you to see through our eyes the way Slenda can?" she asked politely.
"Not sure, but that sounds pretty cool. Would you like me to try it real quick?" I asked, hoping to find out more about my powers myself.
"If you wouldn't mind" she said simply. I gave a nod as I closed my eyes and thought of someone's eyes to look through. Trying to make it easy for myself I tried to look through Helen's. Hearing her constantly repeat 'Please say you can't' in her head made me smile a bit as I tried to dig a little deeper. After about another ten seconds of us sitting in silence, my vision had changed from black to a view of myself. Confused at the sight, I raised my right arm and much to my surprise the me that I was looking at did the same action.