Chapter 31 Music Bank But A Problem?

Start from the beginning

We were lucky that Hyoyoo brought her laptop so that she can work on it quickly. "Wait what theme are we gonna do?" Yerin asked. "I don't know you pick" Eunhwa said. "Then, what you do best?" I asked. "You mean romance and fantasy?" Hyoyoo asked as I nodded. "Okay I got it" she said as she typed away a story on her laptop. "Her brain sure does work in complete different ways from what a human brain would work" Yerin said. "I mean she is a vampire already so... yeah" I said. "But she wasn't when she composed our songs" Eunhwa said. "True..." Yerin said.

"Now, what should we do?" I asked. "Eunhwa, tell them stories of fanfics.. oh that Chanyeol fanfic I recommended you, the Werewolf one. Or the Sehun one." Hyoyoo said. "With pleasure" Eunhwa said. "Oh no" Yerin said. So, Eunhwa spent an hour on telling us about the whole Chanyeol fanfic. I have to admit it was quite interesting and captivating.

But that's probably because my EXO bias is Chanyeol. Anyways, after an hour, Hyoyoo finished on the lyrics and story. So all she needs to do is the beat and melody. "Okay and now, we should go over there and look at her do stuff or we might never know how she does stuff" I said and we all went to her. "So what's the melody and beat going to be like?" Yerin asked. "In here the song is about how a boy longs for a girl located in a different dimension, a different world, so is the girl. So, it would have a longing feeling, like how the boy longs for the girl and the girl longs for the boy." Hyoyoo explained as she used the school's printer to print the lyrics out. "That's it I give up finding inspirations. Like HOW???" Eunhwa asked. "It just came to me. This is why reading too much fanfics is useful" Hyoyoo said as her eyes were trained to her laptop. "Can we see the lyrics?" Yerin asked and she nods without even sparing a glance at Yerin.

"Oh my God this is crazy" I said. "How do you even write like this?" Eunhwa asked as she skimmed through the papers. "I did my best" Hyoyoo said. Suddenly, a knock was heard and Hyoyoo shouts a 'come in' before the door opens revealing Minho and Chan. "Where's Felix?" I ask. "He's at the music room, getting along with the 2000 line of NCT along with the other 2000 line of SK" Chan said. I realized that Minho was looking at Hyoyoo as if she was the only thing left in the world and approached her.

She was so concentrated in composing that I don't think she noticed Minho really close behind her. "I do notice Minho behind me Hayeon thank you very much" Hyoyoo suddenly said. Moral lesson learnt, expect the unexpected from her. "What you doin'?" Minho asked. "Composing can't you see?" Hyoyoo replied to him without even sparing a glance at him.

"Oh now you got attitude" he said while smirking. "Why do I have a bad feeling for this?" Yerin asked. "Because stuff is about to happen" Chan said as we witnessed Hyoyoo being lifted off the chair and into his arms. "Oppa put me down" Hyoyoo said. "No can do baby" Minho said. "And kids, this is the part where you have to close your eyes to maintain your purity and sanity" Chan said. "And for your information they have their first kiss stolen already. Probably even the 10th kiss too so don't even bother to protect them" Hyoyoo said still in the same state as before. Chan went speechless as Minho looks at Hyoyoo like how a predator looks at its prey. "For your information I'm not food so stop staring at me like that" she said. "Hmm..." Minho mumbles incoherent words as his face was leaning in to her neck. "Lee Know what do you think you're doing?" Hyoyoo asked.

"Oh so we're not using honorifics now are we? Alright then" Minho said as his face inched closer to Hyoyoo's. We were slowly backing up to exit the room because it was getting intense in here so yeah. But then we saw Minho smash his lips onto Hyoyoo's in a brutal kiss so we left our jaw hanging open, even Chan. "Oh ma gawd" I choked out. I've never known that they could be this bold and violent. They pulled away after like hours and hours which is probably just minutes. "Should I try that on Ana?" Chan asked. "Oh no you shouldn't. Try something softer and cuter like what Jisung did to Eunhwa" Hyoyoo said smirking. "Oh my God why are you bringing that up???" Eunhwa whined. "Because it was iconic, literally ask the others and I bet you 100% that they would agree" she said. Eunhwa looks at us and we nod as she groans. "Fine" Eunhwa pouts. "What happened anyways?" Chan asked.