Why Error doesn't make bets anymore

Geno stared at Reaper with a blush on his face, "R-Reaper" he stuttered, "what is it Geno?" Reaper asked. The Blush on Geno's face seemed to get brighter, "bemyValentine!" Geno said quickly as he shoved the chocolate into Reaper's hands. Reaper seemed to process what Geno just said before staring at him with a grin, "aw Geno~ I didn't know you wanted a kiss of death already~ not that i'm complaining~" Reaper purred. Geno was pretty much a tomato right now, Reaper floated over to him before he kissed Geno. Geno when wide eyed before imidiatly wrapping his arms around Reaper.

The two's kiss quickly got heated before the two started removing each others clothes. The portal was imidiatly shut, "OOOOOOO! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ERROR! I SAID AFTERDEATH WAS GONNA COME TRUE TODAY BUT NOOO YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!" Killer screamed. Meanwhile the others were laughing their nonexistent asses off as Error began to blush furiously. "HAHAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOST THE BET! HAHAHA" dust said as he clutched his 'stomach' in laughter, "well Error, I guess it's punishment time" Cross said, Error went wide eyed as everyone surrounded him.

*time skip*

"NOOoOOOOoOO!" Error screamed as everyone tried to pull him into a women's clothing store. "ERROR GET IN THE DAMN STORE" Nightmare yelled, "YOu'lL NEvER TaKE ME ALiVE!" Error screamed as he made a run for it. "GOT DAMN IT ERROR" Horror yelled as he began to chase after the short glitchy skeleton. This was gonna take awhile...

*time skip again*

They were able to finally get Error in the store by promising they would give him chocolate for a whole month. Everyone had a huge blush on their faces as Error walked out of the changing room again this time wearing something more....revealing. Killer was taking pictures, Horror was recording videos, Nightmare was eating popcorn, Dust was choosing what Error would wear next, and Cross was a lookout but would occasionally help Dust choose an outfit. Error had a huge blush on his face since he wore a revealing outfit, Error wouldn't admit that he was having fun trying on dresses and such. "Okay now try this one on" Dust said as he handed Error a white long sleeved button up blouse, a black skirt, white thigh high stockings, and a pair of black shoes.

Error mumbled an okay before getting into the changing room again. A while passes before Error stepped out again, "gUyS I cAn'T bUtToN uP tHe rEsT" Error said as he gestured to his chest where his breasts were exposed. "What do you mean you can't?" Cross asked, "iT mEaNs mY bOoBs WoN't fUcKiNg aLlOw mE tO bUtToN uP tHe ReSt" Error said. Nightmare put down his bowl of popcorn, "hold on lemme try" Nightmare said as he attempted to button up the rest, after trying for awhile Nightmare gave up. "Yup, looks like your boobs are too big Error" Nightmare said, "cAn'T I jUsT uNsUmMoN mY bOoBs aNd mAke tHeM a SizE sMalLeR?" Error asked.

"Unless you wanna lose that bet too and try another womens clothing store until you've tried on all the clothes they have to offer" Killer said. Error let out a huff and glared at Killer before trying to button up his shirt again, "hold on," Cross said as he tried to help Error on the part he was stuck on. It took awhile but they finally managed to button up Errors shirt, "iT's tiGht" Error said. "It looks like at any moment the button is gonna pop out anime style" Horror said, everyone shared a laugh. All of a sudden Ink came crashing in, "ERROR! DON'T DESTROY-" Ink cut himself off "what are you wearing?" Ink asked. "wElL I-"

POP!

Everyone froze as a button popped out and hit Ink on the forehead. Nightmare made a portal and everyone made a run for it. Ink stood there shocked and stared down at the button that now laid on the floor, a blush slowly creeped onto his cheeks.

*Meanwhile~*

As soon as everyone was in the castle, they all began to laugh,except Error, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" Horror said as he fell onto the ground. "IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED! ERROR IS SECRETLY AN ANIME GIRL!" Dust said between laughs. "I HaTe yOu gUyS sO mUch" Error said, "we love you too glitchy!" Nightmare said between laughs. Error left to the anti-void after that, he swore he's probably never gonna make a bet again.

*BONUS*

Error huffed, he had changed into his normal clothes and had discarded the other clothes he was wearing. He heard a portal open and turned to see who it was, turns out it was Nightmare. "WhAt dO YoU wAnT?" Error asked, Nightmare walked up to Error before giving him a kiss. "We did promise you a month of chocolate right~?" Nightmare said as he gave Error a box of chocolate, Error had a blush on his face as he accepted the box before giving Nightmare a kiss. Nightmare couldn't help but purr as he pulled Error closer to him and asked for an entrance, Error opened his mouth and the two fought for dominance. Error quickly lost as Nightmare pushed him onto the ground. After that they......how do I put this as short as possible? Oh right! They ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know? Cause Nightmare stuck his ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) inside of Errors ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and after awhile of having ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) inside of Errors ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)