School has me stressed, but I'm in the last stretch so I'm giving it all I got. I also don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate. I'm definitely moving, just haven't decided where. Leaning towards Atlanta. Get a decent sized house for my price range. David is probably going to be pissed when I tell him, but I can't stay here. Not with the price of everything.

I only came to New York for my education. I never planned on staying forever, but Dave found me. Love found me. I'm developing a headache just thinking about having to break the news to him!

Anyways, right now I'm laying in my bed munching on some popcorn while I watch Coming To America. I absentmindedly check my phone for any notification since it's on do not disturb. I have one from Dave. He had just called me. I sat my phone back down. I'm chilling by myself today.

My phone rung this time, but he was FaceTiming me. I'm not answering. LOL leave me alone. I'll send him a text so he's not worried.

David 💙

Hey do you need something?
You okay?

Y u not answering your
phone?

I'm having a chill day
by myself...

He didn't respond after that which I'm assuming it's because he's giving me my alone time. I'm about to get a nice little nap in.

About twenty minutes into my nap the door is being knocked on. I do a little whine because I have to get up to answer it since Nyasia is out of town.

I get to the door and look through the peephole to see it's Dave. I open the door and stand there with my hands on my hips. He doesn't even say anything. He scoops me up and carries me into my bedroom and closes the door. He takes us to my bed and puts us both under the covers.

We're in the hugging position. My face buried in his chest and his chin resting at the top of my head with our arms wrapped around each other. He moved his head down to kiss me then went back to his previous position. We went to sleep just like that. No words exchanged just resting in each other's presence and embrace.
—————

Constant kisses to my lips, face, and neck are what woke me up. I groaned and peeked my eyes open to see Dave looking at me.

"Dave. What are you doing?" I mumbled while giving him a blank face.

"Waking you up. I got bored. It's almost 5:30 anyway. It's time for you to get up, boo."

"Boy- wake me up when you about to leave so I can lock the door." I told him as I turned to face the opposite direction of him.

"Baby. Come on momma get up." He buried his head in my neck.

"Fine." I sit up. "What's up? Why did you pop up unannounced?"

"Damn." he chuckled. "You really act like a nigga. I just wanted to be up under you. I mean after last night..." He trailed off while blushing and looking down. "Ayo speaking of that, where in the HELL did you learn to do that shit?"

I busted out laughing. "I am weaakkkk. I did the thang, daddy?" I teased him.

"Hell yeah! Shittin mehhh?!" He said in all seriousness.

"Well I just wanted to show my appreciation, my love and affection for you." I confessed.

He nodded. "Was that your first time? Because your mouth is out of this world."