EPILOGUE

Cover image by @RaitVisualWorks (DeviantArt)

EPILOGUE
Many events followed after Bowsette's release from the hospital. Or should I say, Andrea Bowsette Alecksonn. Calling her by the true name was going to take time to get used to.

By Bowsette's royal authority, Kamek was accused of treason and was sent to a three-year-long exile. She also added to his sentence the mission to search and investigate other godlike threats like the Shadow Queen. If there were forces of the same caliber, it would be of the highest importance to know how to face them; armed and ready for the next time. Before his departure, Bowsette made the wizard promise to come back if he were to face a dangerous threat. Despite all that happened, he was family to her, and she wanted him to return safely. He was a capable Koopa; she knew that he would be all right.

Before his departure, Kamek had opened a portal leading to a mountain's top. At this location, he had taken care of making it as a sacred burial site honoring the late Lady Scarlett. A large statue carved into the shape of an angelic figure resembling her. It was surrounded with a garden of wonderful and majestic flowers. At the monument's base laid a stone tablet that held the following words, "Here lies Lady Scarlett Joan Alecksonn, proud and strong mother of Princess Andrea Bowsette Alecksonn." The Koopa sorcerer made a special crystal that would open a portal to this sacred place if she ever wanted to re-visit it to her heart's content.

Clein being skilled and well-versed with a pen had been asked by Bowsette to write and publish the story of her life, except for certain vivid details. We all had found the request odd, but she had explained it to us in the simplest way. She had told us that she would always be known as Bowsette throughout all the kingdoms and no amount of time would change such matter. Yet she wanted to carry the name given by her mother as quickly as possible to the people's eye. For the princess, it was the most precious gift and proof of her mother's undying and unconditional love.

Bowsette along with the entire Koopa Kingdom announced a peace treaty towards the Mushroom Kingdom and Sarasaland, represented by their political figures, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy, a statement that was highly celebrated by everyone from these three countries. The commemorating picture of the three leaders looked more like three sisters having the most enjoyable moment of their lives.

With the Koopa Kingdom rejuvenating with blossoming flora right after the Shadow Queen's death, this land became very habitable for residential homes and commercial businesses. Within a few months, the country's capital became a great livable city with a growing and diverse community and economy. It also was a renowned place known for hot springs.

Clein had become the successful novelist that he had always wanted to be. His stories of a proud and strong warrior maiden and her adventures—inspired by Bowsette—were a grand success throughout the three main kingdoms.

Following the political advices of Princess Peach and myself, Bowsette had named qualified and experienced persons as ministers to help her run her kingdom. Among them, the Hammer brother Larry became the ambassador of the Koopa Kingdom. To return the favor, Bowsette and Larry offered to re-organize our military forces. She mentioned that it was too easy to infiltrate the kingdom and kidnap the princess. For the number of times that she had succeeded in her abduction attempts, we were welcoming their advices.

Peace had been truthfully achieved.

...

Enjoying a sunny day on the outskirts of a reborn Koopa Kingdom, Andrea and Mario sat on a green hill that gave an incredible view onto the vast land. Andrea wanted to be alone with the man that her heart held dear and Master Mario welcomed the timing to be left alone with her.