Bunk Sex (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) has joined Calum on tour. Despite the fact they are surrounded by their friends, the couple doesn't really care when it comes to sex. (Smut /  Unprotected Sex / Riding Him / Risky Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like
(Request) (Words: 1.7k)
--

"Are you guys going to stay up longer?" Ashton asks us as he gets up to head to his bunk.
"I really want to finish this episode." I reply, making Calum chuckle as he strokes my hair.
"Well then, good night. See you in the morning." Ashton waves at us as he exits the back lounge. I cuddle more onto Calum's side, intertwining my fingers with his as I go back to watching my show.
"Last man down..." Calum whispers, playing with my fingers.
"What, love?" I ask, sitting up to look at him.
"I said, last man down. We are the only ones awake. Us and the driver." He explains, letting me rest my head on his collarbone.
"Well, we are known as the night owls." I say cheerfully, making Cal's lips curl into a smile.
"You know we can watch the rest in our bunk, right?" He asks, his voice sounding tired; honestly, he had a full day with an interview early in the morning and the show, and the fact that he stayed up this long for me, makes me feel bad for extending his day like this.
"You know what? I can watch the rest tomorrow. Let's go to bed." I suggest, picking up the remote control to switch off the TV.
"I didn't mean that we should go." He protests and I chuckle.
"I know, baby. I just see how tired you are." I reply, straddling his lap to leave a kiss on his lips. I feel him hum in the kiss, while his arms wrap around my body.
"We should head off. You had a full day, and tomorrow will be no different." I whisper as I part from his lips.
"There is a reason why I wanted to stay up late, you know..." He whispers back, tilting his head to the side as his grip tightens on my hips.
"Yeah? And what's that reason?" I ask, stroking his cheek with my thumb.
"Well, I know those guys a bit too well... If they fall asleep, nothing can wake them up. Including those cute little sounds you make when I am balls deep inside you." He whispers, leaning closer to me and starting kissing my neck.
"Calum Thomas Hood. Keep it in your pants." I scold him, trying not to succumb to him.
"Why keep it in my pants when I can keep it inside you?" He asks, bringing his hand from my hip to the hem of my t-shirt.
"You are such a hormone-filled 15-year-old boy right now." I roll my eyes at him but feel my skin erupt in goosebumps as his hand peeks under my t-shirt.
"Tell me you don't need me just as badly as I need you and I promise we will go to bed and we'll just sleep." He says, taking his hands off of me.
"Did I say something like that?" I ask him and he side smirks at me.
"Then what do you say we go to our bunk and make each other feel good?" He suggests, his tongue darting out to lick his lips. I feel myself turn into a puddle, my toes curling already at the sight of his luscious lips.
I just nod my head, standing up from his lap and holding one hand out for him to get up as well.

We tiptoe to our bunk, trying to make as little noise as possible. Calum lets me slip in the bunk first, pressing his body on mine as I try to climb in.
"Your ass looks ridiculously hot in those shorts." He says in a low voice, barely above a whisper, as he leaves a kiss on the base of my neck.
I sit on the bed watching him as he removes his t-shirt and climbs in the bunk as well. I watch his body tense, muscles bulging on it, even on the low lighting of the bunk I can tell he looks heavenly.
"Can I be on top tonight?" I ask, my voice shaking a little. I don't know why, but I feel intimidated, the whole "fucking in a bunk and risking to get caught by our friends" gives me a newly found tingle in my belly.
Calum smirks at me, laying on his back while one of his hands rests on my hips. I crawl until I am straddling his lap, supporting my body by placing my hands flat on his chest. I feel the firm muscles bulge against my palms, making chills run down my body. I find everything on him attractive, every inch, every nook and crook, every little detail. I am in complete love with his mind, but his body is making my body go crazy.
"Are you going to stare for much longer, princess?" Calum whispers, but his teasing tone makes my body covered in goosebumps.
"I thought you wanted to ride me. What are you waiting for?" He continues, playing with the strings of my shorts.
"Do you need assistance, babygirl? Or maybe I can just pin you on the mattress and get back the control." His smirk is more devilish than ever. 

I buck my hips up, pushing my shorts and panties to the side after I take his cock out of his briefs.
I sink my hips down on his cock, biting my lip to keep myself from making a sound.
"Oh fuck..." Calum groans, closing his eyes shut.
"Will I need to shut your mouth, babyboy? You are too loud, you are going to get us caught." I tease him, wiggling my hips as I take his dick down to its base.
"Uh, you think you have the upper hand now, love? Wait till we stay in a hotel with a bed I can properly tie you upon." He tries to threaten me, but hissing turns to whines, much to my amusement.
I take as much of him as I can, being on top gives me the privilege of guiding him right to the spot I need him to hit. My hands go to the ceiling of the bunk, keeping me from collapsing on top of him. My ass bounces on him, making my back arch as everything becomes a lot for me.
"Raise that t-shirt, pretty girl... Give me a little show." Calum moans; I fucking love it when he moans, he makes me feel that I am doing everything right.
I grab the hem of my t-shirt and pull it off my body. His hands travel to my boobs, fondling as he licks his lips.
"You are driving me fucking insane." He groans, throwing his head back.
"Cal..."
"What is it, princess?" He asks, resting his hands under my ribs.
"You feel so good inside me." I whisper as I lean down to kiss his plump lips. He responds to my kiss immediately, pushing his tongue past my parted lips. I taste him, while I also move my hips along his length.

He moans in my mouth, bucking his hips upward to meet mine. It is hard to keep myself quiet since all I want to do is scream how much I love this.
"Calum... I am about to... I am so close." I groan, gripping onto his body with everything I have. My nails dig into his skin, causing him to hiss as he moves his hands to guide my hips.
"That fast?" Calum teases me, but his veins popping along his length tells me that he is holding back for me.
"Please, you were about to cum the moment you got inside me." I reply, burying my face in the crook of his neck. I can't help but bring my lips to his neck, sucking lightly on it.
"Babygirl..." Calum moans in a raspy, uberly sexy voice. I continue moving my body against his, the sensation rising in me as we become in sync.
I feel my stomach tighten as my walls convulse around him.
I bite onto the side of his neck, keeping myself from screaming. But my body gets jittery, shaking as I cum. I feel myself getting into a euphoric state, for a moment nothing matters but being here.
"God... You feel so good cumming around me." Calum groans. I am completely breathless, gasping as Calum continues to thrust inside me. 

I can't move, I barely hold myself quiet, but I feel a little bad leaving Calum to chase his own orgasm.
I rake my nails down his arms, leaving marks behind me and knowing well that the slight sting of pain will add up to his high.
Calum chokes his screams as he cums inside me. His body tenses underneath me, and I cock my head up to see his face; plump, rosy cheeks and his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, he looks like a painting.
I let him catch his breath, watching his smile spread on his relaxed face as he finally comes down.
"You look so beautiful." I comment as I rest my head on his chest.
"I am supposed to say that." He chuckles, strumming his fingers on my hair.
"Yeah, but you really look beautiful. You are glowing." I stroke his cheek.
"You caused that. I adore you." He whispers, in a calm and cheerful tone.
"I love you." I whisper back, leaving a peck on his chest.
"Yeah?" He chuckles and I hum.
"Yeah." I reply and yawn.
"Do you think they heard us?" I ask, peeking up to watch Calum's reaction.
"We will have to find out in the morning." He replies, leaning down to kiss my forehead.
"I have to go get cleaned." I say as I unstraddle him, fixing my panties and shorts as I try to silently move out of the bunk.
"Be quick. I need my cuddles." He whispers.
"Oh my God, the tough-looking guy needs his girlfriend to fall asleep." I comment, snickering.
"Shut up, you are warm." He chuckles, rubbing his eyes.