His lips leave yours to attach to your neck as he sucks a spot below your ear. "Did you think about me while I was gone?" He looked up at you, blue eyes turning a shade darker with lust.

"Of course I did." Connor moved the hand that was interlocked with mine to slide down my body until it rested on my hips.

"Did you break the rules? Were you good for me?" His hand was now on my inner thigh, moving closer to where I've been wanting him.

"It was hard not to break the rules last night." Your breath hitched and you spread your legs more to try and get him where you wanted. "But I didn't touch myself, I swear."

"Really?" Connor looked unconvincingly at me and moved his hand further away from me. "Yes! Con, I promise I was good!"

He chuckles darkly, his aura suddenly changing. "Yes, I know I believe you. I was just teasing." I felt his hand cup me through my already wet panties. "Making you come is my job, yeah?"

Yanking your panties down, he looks at your wet and exposed center before he brings his hand down on it in a soft, yet slightly painful slap. Feelings his fingers on your slit makes you shiver. his fingers thick and long enough to grant you the best orgasms without big effort.

"Mmm, please Con." You buck your hips towards him to get him to feel more of you. "I've waited so long for you, make me come." Your tone desperate and pleading.

"Well since my girl has been a patient little slut for me." He slides his body down until he was facing your wet centre and starts eating you out as if he hasn't had a meal in days.

He drags his tongue from your entrance to your clit and all the way down again. You begin to buck your hips at the now unfamiliar sensation. God, it's been so long. "Hold still for me, baby. I've got you." He holds your hips down in place for him.

Connor brings his tongue down on your swollen clit and starts rolling it against it, making you gasp for air as you already start quivering. His tongue starts lapping against you harshly and the vulgar sounds of his tongue meeting your pussy fill your ears.

His mouth leaves your clit to lay against your dripping folds. "Baby, you're moaning so much, I must be good at this." he groans, poking you with the tip of his nose. He grumbles and the vibration of his low voice sends a shiver down your spine.

His tongue dives deep into your centre collecting as much juices as possible, closing his eyes in pleasure of the sweetness on his tongue He missed tasting you so much, he groans against you one more time as he feverishly laps against you. You feel the warm and wet muscle hit places inside of you - the feeling greater than anything you could imagine.

"Fuck, Con! Don't stop!" You moan out as you near your high.

You reach out to grab a fistful of his hair. You want to buck your hips against his open mouth, but his hands prevent you from moving your lower body. Instead, your back arches off the mattress.

"Shit!", you cry out as you feel your walls clenching around his tongue and he moans against you once sending you into pure bliss. A state of euphoria. It takes a while for your breathing to go back to normal; that was the best head you've ever received in your life.

Once you've calmed down, you pull Connor back on top of you and capture his lips with yours. You can feel his hard member pressing against your thigh, freeing him off his restraints. The oh-so familiar cock that has pleased you countless of times, (even making you come three times in a row once before) springs out making you gasp at the sight.

He positions your legs so that he could get in between them and aligns his length against your folds. He looks up at you to ask for permission and you nod your head frantically, wanting to feel him inside you already.

In a swift movement, Connor enters you, interlacing his fingers with yours to pin your arms down over your head, the thickness of his cock is overwhelming inside of you despite feeling it many times before.

Connor doesn't go too fast now, he's moving slowly but his thrusts are hard and deep, letting you feel every inch of him.

"I love fucking you, babe." he groans, grinding his cock on your g-spot with every thrust. "You're so warm and so damn tight around my cock."

It doesn't take both of you too long to build up your climax. Connor's always loud when he cums, but he barely moans, he just cusses, grunts and pants, then gets weak. Your walls clench around him, squeezing his cock tightly which lets his head fall back and eyes screw shut just like before. His thrusts get harder and faster and you know at that moment, he's fucking you raw. His cock hits your g-spot each time and his pelvic bone rubs perfectly on your clit each time he fills you to the hilt. Once you've reached your high, he comes right after by burying his face on the crook of your neck and letting out a string of cuss words.

As he pulls out, his cum dripping down your folds and he rolls over to your side. He pulls you into his strong arms, to keep you close as you calm down again.

"Next time, babe, you're coming on tour with me."
______________
Unedited