Chapter 19: Babysitting

Start from the beginning

"I bet it was" Arty chuckled still looking at the duo babysitters. Looking at Bart's And Gar's surprised faces they realize they didn't tell them anything so that's just what they did.

"So are you gonna find my brother now?" You asked innocencetly after they finished explaining the situation for a second time that day. Dick was about to answer when the alarm went off indicating another crime was in progress.

Putting you down they checked who it was and to their surprise it was Time Master. Nodding Dick gave you to Wally who nodded as they began to leave, Dick turning around saying "we're gonna get your brother alright", leaving once he saw the smile on your face.

Not to long after however they called Gar and told him to meet them, Wally to get a call to go home to pay the rent, so here you were with Bart, who enjoyed looking after you a bit, and Tim, who was slightly pissed he got designated as a babysitter a bit, but looking at your face he let it go, what could go wrong.

Xx 10 minutes later xX (tell me y'all didn't read that in the spongebob voice)

A certain red headed speedster babysitter was frantically running through the base looking for something. Seeing Cass and some of the others back from a mission, stopping in front of them the frantic speedster had a nervous face, "you guy wouldn't have happened to see a black haired, sapphire eyed 5 year old around have you" He asked.

The others gave him a confused look and shook the head, this caused him to sigh "Wally and Tim are gonna kill me" He mumbled. This further confused the other young heros, that is until they looked up eyes slightly widening.

Looking at them Bart didn't even have to turn around as he asked "Tim's right behind me isn't he". Receiving nods he turned to him chuckling nervously.

" You lost him!?" Tim shouted.

"Not lost just misplaced" The red head said but shut up as soon as he saw the glare coming from the bird theme hero, he was apart of the bat family for a reason. If looks could kill Bart would be a dead man by now.

The others were about to ask what they were talking about but was cut off when they heard a bunch of giggling. Looking up to see bumble bee had just entered the room but their confusion grew as they stared at the little boy in her arms.

"There you are where have you been!?" Bart slightly yelled.

"In the living room, where you left me, while you went to go get something to eat for the next 10 minutes" You deadpanned staring at him blankly.

The red head blushed embarrassed scratching the back of his head,  "oh right" He said causing the others to facepalm at him.

Putting you down you went to them smiling, "hi are you guys superheros too?" You asked.

Babs and Cass smiled as they looked at you "your so cute" Babs squealed.

"Yes sweetie we are" Cass said and they all watched as your eyes lit up, a smile adorning their faces due to you being adorable.