Chapter 19: Babysitting

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N) Grayson" Dick finished as the others looked at him.

You nodded giving a closed eyed smile, but when you opened them you were met with shocked faces. Confused you thought you did something wrong so your eyes started to water a bit, "did I do something wrong" You said.

"No!  No sweetie were just um" Megan started.

"Surprised?" Conner finished.

Nodding you turned to Wally,  "will you still help me find my brother? His name is Richard but everyone calls him dick!" You said smiling, at him.

Wally shot a glance at dick who nodded,  "sure lil guy" He said kneeling to your height.

You giggled and hugged him causing him to blush a little, "thank you mister" You smiled. "Mummy and daddy must be worried about us",you said, hearing that made dick bite the his lip, memories of you and him at that age with your parents.

The others turned to him worried know how touchy this subject is, but he simply shook his head focusing on the situation at hand. " Ok Wally" Dick began, "Why don't you take this little guy to see Bart and the others" He said, while Wally looked confused but nodded non-the-less.

"Dick is gonna be so jealous I get to meet superheros" You said giggling and following the red head who smiled.

'If you only knew' the red head thought.

When they were out of sight the others began to head towards the Zeta tube to get to the watch tower to a specific bat themed hero. Finally reaching the bat in question they explained to him what happened, his face of course showed no physical shock but you could tell he was suprised.

"Bring him I may need to run some tests" Bats instructed.

Nodding their heads they went to find you and Wally, which was easy concidering they just had to follow your giggling, after finding you they brought you to the watchtower via Zeta tube, luckily despite your new found age the Zeta tube remembered you and allowed you in. The girl couldn't help but chuckle at how cutest you little face lit up seeing the watchtower and space, you were in total awe of everything. After reaching the room where the Bat was in, you were left with Wally, who you refused to let go of, as Batman started to run his tests.

After a bit  and checking what little information you guys got on Time Master, it was dtermine he had time based powers. Using this information Dick concluded that Time Master's blast probably reversed your age.

"From the looks of it, this should only be temporary" Batman said.

"Temporary doesn't really give us a time frame bats" Dick said..

"It can't be said for certain the specific time frame" Bats said.

Sighing they all made their way back to the room you were in and took you back to the mountain, when you returned you immediately went towards where you last saw Bart and the others.

While the others tried to stay calm, they heard a shout coming from Bart and Gar. Getting up fast they ran to where you were, what they saw made them feel relieved. You were currently in the air flying away from one Garfield who was currently a bird trying to catch you, all the while Bart was running under you to catch you if you fell. "Come on little guy this is so not crash" Bart said while you just giggles in return. Tim just looked on confused but amused at the same time.

They all chuckled at the scene in front of them, "ok (Y/N), come down" Dick said,  you giggled flying down into his arms. 

"That was fun" You said grinning.