Chapter 19: Babysitting

Start from the beginning

This confused the others greatly, "that's weird" Megan said.

"What is" Wally asked

"He was supposed to be in here" Artemis said looking around.

"Is he invisible" Conner asked scratching his head.

"Perharps, all of Time Flux's abilities are still unknown" Kal said.

They all kept looking that is until the red head felt a tug on his hand and looked down to meet the eyes of a very adorable raven-haired,sapphire eyed, 5 year old boy

They all kept looking that is until the red head felt a tug on his hand and looked down to meet the eyes of a very adorable raven-haired,sapphire eyed, 5 year old boy.  He couldn't place his finger on it but there was something oddly familiar about the boy.

"Did you guy pick up a kid or something?" he asked looking back to the others.

"What are you talking about bay watch? " Artemis asked and turned back with the others surprised to see a kid holding onto Wally's shirt.

It didn't take long till the girls were squealing about how cute he was,  everyone except Dick who stood their frozen.

Conner turned to the male and raised an eyebrow in question, while Artemis and Megan was kneeling down to the kids height, "hi sweetie what's your name? " Megan asked.  But all the kid did was his behind Wally, he felt oddly safe there, "don't be sacred were not gonna hurt you I promise" Artemis said.

This cause the boy to look up at her cutely and ask "really" Sending the girls into another squealing fit, Wally had to admit the kid was cute but he was more worried about you.

"How did this happen?" Dick asked still in shock.

"What are you-" Conner began but was cut off by the kid

The kid in question asked "are you guys superheros?", and his face lit up adorably when he saw them nod,  " Then then can  you help me find my brother?" He asked.

"Of course sweetie" Artemis said.

This made the kid very happy at the girls words, "but you have to tell us your name first ok" Megan said sweetly,  smiling as the boy nodded

"My name is-" He started.