Chapter 2 - Saudade

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Taehyung!" My mom yelled as soon as I walked out of the doors.

"Mom!" I quietly said and ran towards her and she did the same. I let go of the suitcases and hugged her tightly, inhaling her scent. The scent that always brings me home. Oh how much I missed her, to hug her and be next to her. It was difficult for both of us but now we are finally reunited in each other's arms.

"Tae, I missed you so much. My son is finally in my arms." My mom managed to say through her cries as she patted my back. I hugged her tighter and brushed her hair.

"Yes, mom. I'm here!" I backed away from the hug and wiped her tears with my thumbs. She looked me from head to toe and she looked shocked.

"Aigo, my Taehyung is so grown up. You are so handsome, son." I smiled at her showing my boxy smile and she did the same, our smiles matching. I guess I got her best features, her smile. She touched my stomach to see if it was fluffy, indicating that I have been eating well. I chuckled and took her hand from my tummy.

"Don worry, mom. I ate well while in Paris, but I really missed your food. Like everyday!" I pouted and my mom caressed my cheek.

"I will cook a lot of food for you as soon as we get home." My mom happily said taking my hand and guiding me somewhere.
I quietly followed her before grabbing my suitcases. We exited the airport and we called a taxi and got in. My mom kept asking me about everything that happened in Paris and since the ride home is about 30 minutes, I guess she will know everything by then. I couldn't stop thinking about my hyungs, I sent them messages telling them I was going back to Seoul today and I even told them the time I would arrive here but they didn't come to the airport. I will try not to be sad because I know I will see them soon, if not today then another day. I'm so excited to see how their lives have been going all these years. They told me some things but since we were all busy with our works, there were some things that weren't said. Anyway, I can't wait to see them. I miss Jin's funny and caring person and Yoongi's serious and overly protective person. They are totally the opposite from each other and yet they complete me so well. I really miss them!

We finally got home and I can't wait to leave these suitcases and jump to my bed. I walk up the stairs with two suitcases while my mom helps me bring the smaller suitcase. This apartment really needs to have an elevator.
She takes the home keys from her purse and unlocks the door. We got inside and I immediately took off my coat and my shoes and put on some slippers. My mom already disappeared from my sight and took my suitcases to my room. I yawn and stretch my arms as I walk to the living room because I feel like seeing some movies with my mom.

"Surprise!" Those voices made me flinch and fall with my ass on the floor. I gasp and rub my ass cheeks because it hurts. I was so distracted by the pain in my ass that I forgot from who those voices came from. I immediately looked up and covered my mouth, tears already forming in the corner of my eyes.

"Jin hyung! Yoongi hyung!" I stood up and ran to their arms and they both caught me, hugging me tighter.

"We missed you so much, Tae." They said as they peppered my hair with kisses.

"I missed you too hyungs. I missed you so much." I said as I back away from the hug and looked at them with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't talk too much with you but you know that I was always busy and literally got no time for myself." I hugged them again and they brushed my hair.

"It's ok, Tae. We are not mad. We just missed you a lot because when you left, it was so sudden and we weren't prepared for it but now you are here and that's all that matters." Yoongi comforted me and they backed away from the hug.