"Stop being mean!"

This girl was dead ass fighting to get away from me....wtf? She usually be so happy to be with her nigga, now she don't want to.

"Wtf I do? Why yo ass not tryna be with me?"

I crossed my arms and eyes her.

"Ouuu, baby! I love you, I love you more than anything but, yo ass been here for 1 month, crippled and all. I'm tired of you and I need a break from yo needy annoying ass."

My mouth dropped. Fine, I'll just go home then.

"Aight, bet. I'll just go home, where I'm wanted then."

I got up and started to pack my bag. I was going really slow because I knew she'd change her mind. I heard her suck her teeth.

"Man, fine! Wtf do you wanna do?"

I turned around to her.

"No, I'm annoying right?"

I be annoying her on purpose, it's just fun to me.

"Nigga, Shut up. You know you not leaving, so stop acting like you are."

I mugged her. This girl getting too bold. Imma definitely fix that when I can actually walk instead of hop.

"Girl who-....aight, you know what? Bet, when you want something remember that."

She sucked her teeth again.

"You ain't shit. I hope you know that because you know how long I've been wanting that puffer jacket."

She crossed her arms and sat on the bed. She been wanting this white puffer jacket. The fucking jacket makes her look fat asf. I guess she tryna look like a snowman cause ion see why...

"That jacket just gone make you look fat, butttt ohhhh kayyy."

I said shaking my head and laying back down.

"Hey niggas! Let's go out to eat!"

Ken said sliding in our room. I rolled my eyes. She always wanna go out to eat.

"Man, you making my girl fat!"

Nika's mouth dropped.

"Oh, so I'm fat now?"

I mean...kinda. She still cute tho.

"I mean, kinda. You still cute tho. I like it really, you getting a lil thick!"

Ken looked between us.

"No she not!"

Ken a hating ass bitch, she always gotta hate on my baby. Like let her be a lil thick, so when we fuck I got something to smack on. Not that she ain't have ass before, now it's fatter and more jiggly. Ugh, now I wanna fuck.

"Ken, leave her alone."

Ken mugged me.

"Nigga fuck you! You know it's true."