I knew I didn't want to sleep in my bed, I couldn't, for some reason I didn't feel safe. So I decided I would 'wait' for Ryder to get back. Wherever he was he couldn't be too far away, so I quickly slipped my small frame under his covers and lay my head down on his pillow. after a few minutes, my eyes started to droop down making me incredibly sleepy and soon enough drift into a peaceful sleep.

***

The peaceful yet harmonious chirping of the neighbourhood birds and the warm sunlight coming through ryders large window made me pop my eyes open. I groaned rubbing my eyes and rolling over to hopefully find ryders toned bare chest but just like last night he wasn't there.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I looked at my home screen and there were a few notifications but no messages from ryder. That's weird he would tell me if he wasn't going to be here or if he was going out. Gross, I sound so clingy and needy when I'm not, its just I care about him a little and I don't want anything bad to happen to this boy.

So that brings me to texting Alex.

I turned my phone off and made my way into my room to pick out an outfit for school, I didn't feel like trying to impress anyone so I went for a comfy option which was black sweatpants and a grey cropped singlet. I looked into my full-length mirror and tilted my head, it needed something. 

I walked back into ryders room and I looked around, I didn't know what I was looking for but I looked around his room for something that could possibly go with this outfit. He had so many clothes it was crazy it was like I was like he had his own personal mall but in his house.

After about ten minutes of looking through huge closet, an item hanging up caught my eye. it was a navy blue Nike windbreaker. I took it off of the hanger and put it on and walked into his bathroom.  it was perfect it bought the look together and with that, I paired it with plain black vans and made my way downstairs.

By the time I had made myself a bowl of cereal, eaten it and then washed it up Alex was beeping his horn outside. I made my way out, carefully shutting the door behind me and then jumping into his white expensive sportscar.

"Morning Flo." He smiled as he made his way out of ryders gated community and towards school.

"Morning." I said plainly.

"If your worrying about Ryder don't, he messaged me saying that he has gan- I mean seeing his cousin." he said acting slightly off. 

I simply ignored it to tired to ask questions and definitely too tired for school but sadly I had to go. I looked around the car when I noticed Alex's knuckles, they were freshly scaring from something, I then noticed he was sitting weirdly as if his ribs were really sore. What the hell happened.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

"Oh um well funny story." Alex laughed nervously scratching the back of his head.

"This drunk guy wanted my burrito when I was walking home last night. I obviously wasn't going to share with him so he sort of beat me up, but don't worry I got a couple of good swings in." He said happily.

"But he smacked it out of my hand and it fell onto the floor." He said sadly as he parked his car in the school parking lot.

"Alex I'm so sorry." I said getting out of the car and following him through the doors to school.

"Nah it's fine, it only hurts a little." He said stopping outside my locker as I grabbed out my books for first period.

Maybe it was a bad idea to have worn seriously comfy clothes to school. I've managed to fall asleep in almost all of my classes, both Alex and maze have nudged me awake multiple times all day. will even stopped my head from falling into my food at lunch. I was ecstatic that the last bell of the day had rung, signalling it was home time.

I made my way to my locker when I saw someone leaning on my locker. It was none other than Jace, for a second I thought it was Ryder and i was going to bombard him with numorous questions.

"Hey Flo I've been trying to talk to you all day." he said sadly looking down at his feet.

oh yeah other than falling asleep I was ignoring Jace all day, I was still annoyed and upset about what had happened at the beach.

"Oh, I didn't notice." I said trying to play it cool.

"Well I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about the other day and I wanna make it up to you." He said scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Don't worry about it. Oh, i also have something for you." I said grabbing an envelope out of my bag.

"Oh really." He smirked cockly as I handed it to him. as quickly as I gave it to him his face dropped as he noticed what was inside.

"Why are you giving the money back?" He asked sounding hurt.

"Because it was way too much, I couldn't take it." I said shutting my locker and walking away.

"But its a tip, you earnt it." he said trying to hand it back.

"I told you I don't want it." I said raising my voice, walking out the school doors.

"Fucking tak-" Jace said getting cut off mid-sentence.

"Do we have a Problem here?" Growled a voice.

Hey Hi Hello 

i know i know its been a while im really sorry i was going to upload last night but i was really tired ahaha

i hope you guys are having a great day or night where ever you are.

Please dont forget to vote and comment.