7, Chicken

Why the fuck did I entitled this chapter as Chicken lmao.

[ Third Person ]

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late."

Everyone turned their head around when they heard Taehyung's voice approaching them.

"Oh Taehyung—

and Irene…" 

Jisoo, who's bickering with Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung and Irene together. Her eyes scanned the big grin that Taehyung wears while Irene cling into his right arm.

"Jisoo, you're here?" Taehyung looked at Jisoo, shocked to see her hanging around with his friends. Jisoo rolled her eyes at the obvious statement.

"Damn obvious isn't?" The boys laughed at her response especially Jin who's letting out his window wiper laugh. Taehyung grinned awkwardly and held Irene's hand which caught Jisoo's attention.

Oh are they dating?

"Irene can come with us, right?" 

"Of course." Namjoon answered and welcome Irene with his dimple smile.

"Hi, you must be Jisoo?"

Jisoo nodded and gave her a big grin.

"Yup," She said, popping the 'p'.

"I'm Irene, Taehyung's friend."

Oh?

"Oh yeah? I thought you were dating to be honest…" Jisoo mumbled, thankfully Irene didn't heard it.

"Sorry what?"

"Nothing, let's go there." Jisoo said, pointing at the boys who's busy playing basketball.

"If I get the highest score from all of us, you need to treat me."

Jisoo sighed at the sight of Jungkook tilting his head only to show off his cocky face while holding a ball.

"Whatever you say, if you lose you need to treat me."

"Deal." Jungkook replied arrogantly.

Jisoo was busy watching Bangtan get ready for their showoff skills on basketball when Irene nudged her side causing Jisoo to looked at her.

"You seemed close with Jungkook?" Irene said, smirking at her.

Jisoo shrugged and smiled a little. "I don't know what you're talking about. I think I'm close to all of them."

"I guess so…" Irene whispered which Jisoo heard.

Both girls watched the competition in front of them. Jisoo grinned in happiness when Yoongi was leading the score.

"And 5, 4, 3, 2… 1."

Jisoo walked to Jungkook's side and patted his shoulders.

"Better luck next time bud." Jisoo chuckled at the gloomy reaction of Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned childishly that made Jisoo laughed hysterically.

"Free food yes yes!" Jisoo chant happily causing Jungkook to walk out. The others looked at Jisoo and Jungkook walking fast  to the exit.

"Those two are getting closer, right Tae?" Jimin went to Taehyung's side as Taehyung looked at the two.

"Yeah…" Taehyung mumbled.

[ Kim Jisoo ]

"I want to eat there!"