5, First Love

[ Kim Jisoo ]

"Uhm, what the hell is this Kim Jennie?" I asked, annoyed at the make up set she delivered for me.

"You don't like clothes so I sent make up. Why, you don't like it?" She asked, munching on her sour cream Pringles. I looked at the make up set of maybelline, not sure if I should just sell it or nah.

"I get it that you are born beautiful unnie, but you need make up incase you have a date with some boy." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Oh god.

"Shut up. You and Mom are both the same, geez." I said, still annoyed. I faced my laptop screen and looked at her seriously.

"Why? You have something on your mind?"

This girl really knows if something is bothering me.

"Nope, I just miss y'all..."

"Wait a second," Jennie said looking at her phone, maybe in search of something. "Here it is!" She smile, making her bright gummy smile appear as she showed me a little white ghost sending a 'virtual hug' which made me soft.

Such a cutie...

"Goodnight Jen, gotta sleep now." I said, pouting because it's already past 11. She nodded and wave goodnight at me. "Sleep well. Love you." She kissed the screen making me chuckle.

I turned off my laptop and placed it in my desk. I sighed and rested in my fluffy bed.

-

I was at the library, currently watching the latest popular movie Bird Box secretly. I was sitting in the end section of the tables so that Miss Minzy won't notice me.

What the heck is happening in this movie?

My brows furrowed in confusion. I don't get it.

"Some shit was getting onto their nerves causing them to commit suicide? What the actual fuck?" I commented, watching the movie intently.

I was at the intense part when I felt someone leaning near my neck.

"Cellphones aren't allowed here." I looked beside me only to face Jungkook closely on my face while he's staring on my phone screen.

I gulped and looked away.

Shit why's my heart beating so fast?

"Oh wait that part is the most intense one, watch it." Jungkook muttered making me face my phone.

My eyes were so focus on the screen for a few minutes when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I was nervous if I should looked at Jungkook's way or if I should just never mind it.

After minutes of debating to myself, I finally looked at his way only to be confused because he's not looking at me.

Maybe I was just imagining things.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

I looked up to see Taehyung approaching us while wearing a big grin. I gave him a small smile when I heard a 'tsk' from Jungkook.

"Oh is that Bird Box?" Taehyung asked looking at my phone screen when he reached our spot.

"Yeah..." I mumble.

"I'll take my leave." I looked at Jungkook who said that leaving me with Taehyung.

"I guess I'll take my seat here, you won't mind it, right?" Taehyung smiled cheekily as he sit down comfortably beside me before I can answer.

Seconds passed when I spotted Jungkook once again wearing an irritated look.

"I've changed my mind."

I gave him a confused look and shrugged it, uninterested in his actions. My eyes were so focused on the movie that I didn't noticed that he has sit beside me which made me look like a sandwich between them.

They were so close...

I let my breathing calm down and started to focus on the movie once again.

"Oh that's the part when the little girl-"

I glared at Jungkook which is a big mistake because our faces were now only mere apart from each other. I gulped nervously.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Before a blush can crept its way to my cheeks, I immediately looked away.

Damn.

-

"That was intense, right Jisoo? " Taehyung muttered, exhaling while stretching his arms.

I smiled awkwardly and nodded.

'I didn't actually pay much attention'

I stopped myself from blushing once again when I remembered how Jungkook and my face were so close to each other.

'This is not good, considering the fact that I went to an all girls school.

"Let's go now." Jungkook said, clearing his throat. I looked at him when he suddenly avoided my gaze.

What?

"Taehyung oppa!"

My eyes drifted from Jungkook to a -pretty girl.

oh, my, god

My jaw dropped at the sight of the girl in front of us. She went to Taehyung and grabbed his wrist suddenly making him go with her. Taehyung looked at us and bid a goodbye awkwardly.

I suddenly became conscious of myself.

damn, the girl was so pretty, alright?

"Who's that..." I mumble. I didn't notice Jungkook was still beside me.

"That's Bae Irene..." Jungkook said.

"Taehyung's first love..."

-