༺ start

THIRD PERSON。

It was last year's battle of the bands when Bangtan noticed the underrated drummer of blackpink, Kim Jisoo.

l a s t   y e a r 

"It's starting, we have to hurry!" Hoseok shouted to his friends. They were also a participant of battle of the bands and was first to perform.

"What about our instruments?" Jin asked, hurriedly eating his burger that almost choke him.

"It's in the stage now." Namjoon replied.

They went to the wide area of the university mostly known as Quad. They went to their assigned teacher and got scolded for being late.

"We're sorry!" They bowed to the teacher who just scoffed in response and left them. Silly grins formed in their faces while looking at each other, quite satisfied to see the teacher's irritated face.

"BTS WOOOOH!" The bunch of crowds began wilding, their voices raising as they started the familiar name chanting that would always boost their energy to perform.

"We are BTS, enjoy!" Namjoon stated, showing his signature dimple smile that caused the girls to squeal in delight.

( Play the video for high quality imagination lmao )

I Need U (Metal Version) credits to the owner :)

Namjoon signalled the boys to get ready, they nodded as a response and started with a strum of guitar.

Fall everything,
Fall everything,
Fall everything heuteojine

Fall everything,
Fall everything,
Fall everything tteoreojine

Ear piercing excitement engulfed the whole Quadrangle as the group of boys began their thing.

Not so far from the stage, Kim Jisoo with her friends; Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa noticed the hardcore screaming of the girls.

"Let's check it out." Lisa beamed, linking her arms on Chaeyoung's.

"What about our instruments?" Chaeyoung muttered while eating her color pink cotton candy, her cheekbones raising in a cute manner.

"In the backstage Chaeyoung-ie." Jisoo, who was holding Jennie's hands uwu(ed) at the sight of Chaeyoung.

"Come on let's check it, they might be our rivals!" All of them agreed at what Lisa said, seeing that there was no harm on watching it.

I need you girl wae
honja saranghago
honjaseoman ibyeolhae

I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

The four girls stood, astounded at the lit performance in front of them. The song choice was excellent, since it came from a popular band from BIGHIT and the way they delivered the notes was impressive.

"Can we beat that?" Chaeyoung exclaimed, mouth agape a little causing Jisoo to pinch her rosey cheeks.

"Of course! Since this will be our last, we need to win!" Jisoo tried to hide the glint of sadness by hyping the younger but failed miserably when the three girls had already noticed through her emotions.