4, Indirect Kiss?

[ Kim Jisoo ]

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you that don't send me this kind of clothes." I sighed and picked up the crop top that reveals my stomach.

"Honey, its fashion! You should at least have that kind of clothes in case some boys will ask you on a date, right sweetie?" I saw mom asked dad who is drinking his coffee. We are having skype right now because they're in Japan.

Dad scoffed and glared at mom who chuckled. "That's a no no Kim Jisoo." Dad said pointing his finger on me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly. I was arranging my notes in my backpack when she asked me something.

"Hey Jisoo, I heard that you met the sons of Jeon and Kim, is that true?" Mom asked.

"Yup. Where did you heard that?" I asked raising an eyebrow to my parents.

"Just some sources" Dad explained shortly.

"So which one?" My eyes narrowed on mom who is wiggling her eyebrows.

I was confused when she clapped her hands and her face telling 'oh come on!'. "Which one? Jungkook or Taehyung?"

I frowned and quickly said "None!" before bidding goodnight. I'm pretty sure mom is laughing right now. I slammed my laptop and continue on arranging my things.

-

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely as I opened the door. I saw them all sitting properly with Miss Bom explaining something on the board.

"Its okay but next time try to make it on time, okay?" I nodded as an answer and headed straight to my seat. I noticed the eyes of the seven boys were all on me. I grabbed my notebook and copy the lecture while listening to the teacher when Jungkook 'psst' me.

"What?" I asked irritation filled my voice. Why is he always bothering me?

"Sit properly." He whispered but I didn't heard it. He then scratched his neck and puckered his lips on my legs.

My eyes widen as I stood up when he touch the hem of my skirt. "Is there any problem, Ms Kim?"

"N-nothing." I can feel the hotness in my cheeks as I slowly sit down on my seat.

This fucker.

I quickly shot a glare on Jungkook who is silently laughing on the corner.

"What the hell is your problem?" I almost shouted but I manage to calm as I don't want myself to be embarrassed again.

"I told you to sit properly, geez your legs are showing. You don't want people to stare at it, don't you?" He said grinning from ear to ear.

Pervert.

I ended up punching his shoulder real hard and pushed him down on his chair. He fell down real bad. We were in the back that's why our classmates can't sense what's happening except for Taehyung who clearly saw it with the others.

"OUCH!" Jungkook hissed at me as he stood up and sit down while massaging his shoulder.

"Are you okay dude?" Namjoon asked, preventing to let out his chuckle just like the others. I saw Jungkook shot them a glare that made them chuckle even more.