Chapter 8

(Unedited)

When I finally felt that we had enough space from one another I decided To turn around so my back wasn't pushed up against himself anymore and looked up again.I muttered as fast possible. "I'm so sorry."

  "Miss you might wanna watch where the fuck your going next time." Damn and hear I thought he was a decent looking man. Skip that he's an arrogant asshole who needs to get himself in check. As I was about to speak I noticed how close we are I pushed away as fast as I can.

"mira aqui señor"(Look here mister) I don't know who you think you are or who you think your talking too but I am not the one." "I literally just apologized to you and you turn around cussing at me like I'm your worst enemy." I pointed my finger to his chest and gave him the most deadliest glare I could muster. My face fuming red from how pissed off I was.

"Bitch listen to me and listen to me carefully

"Bitch listen to me and listen to me carefully...." he pulled my pointed hand out from in front of us down and yanked me to him. Before he can finish his sentence I turned around so fast and yanked my arm back from out of his grasp and hurriedly walked away to go find Sarah.

Looking over my should and still seeing that handsome asshole glaring at me from the distance. I carefully moved myself between all the loads of drunk idiots.

As I squeezed by this couple I accidentally got shoved from behind and my elbow came in contact with the female's stomach that was clinging to the guy and dancing very sluty if you ask me. But hey who am I to judge someone just from one night right? Ohh that's right,  yea. I can judge that asshole who was such a dick to me.

The red bimbo turned around so fast and pushed me as hard as she could and I tumbled to the ground feeling very hopeless and embarrassed. My ankle twisted during the force of the push. I landed straight on my butt.

"ay mi tobillo mi tobillo" (ow my ankle my ankle) I could already feel the loads of tears coming down my face. I held my face in my arms and stayed looking down. Completely hopeless. So many people were surrounding us now and some started to snicker and point to me. As if I wasn't in enough pain and shame. why can't the ground just swallow me up already.

I heard the bimbo speak.  "What the fuck you low life bitch watch where the fuck your going you loser." As I was about to try and prop myself up with tears still streaming down my face. I heard a very similar male voice. I decided to take a little peak from behind my hands. My breath got caught up in me throat when I realized who it was. It was that asshole who humiliated me not that long ago.

"Listen here Francesca you fucking slut. If you didn't realize this club is not an ordinary fucking club. The only one that's a lowlife here is you. Sucking Tom and Harry's dick every night. For what to try and get in tabloids. Honey you are never gonna be a movie star the only job I can grantee for you is fucking prostitution . I can have your ass thrown out of here and never return. now do I make myself clear. Get the fuck out of my sight."