Chapter 3

(Unedited)

Authors note
Back to the grind ;)

After Sarah grabbed her slices and a drink from the kitchen. We both snuggled onto the couch. We decided to have a movie marathon of the Twilight  series. Yes! We are both obsessed with Edward and Jacob. They are so hot. And the whole innocent girl befriends with a werewolf and vampire falling in love theory.

"You know sof, if I was your mom I could never leave you alone for such periods of time. I mean who can leave this lil baby doll with the best snuggles best hugs with the warmest heart." Sarah said as she squeezed the life out of me and giving me kisses all over my face.

"Squealing hahahahahahah, Sarah I ca ca can can't bre bre breathhh," I looked into her big eyes that held so much love as a sister to me. "Are you trying to get me emotional right now? Because you know me I'm like a train wreck right now. It's that time of The month for me ya know what I'm talking about I said with giggles".

"No I'm just speaking the honest truth from the bottom of my heart sof. I love you so much and will stick with you through thick and thin no matter the circumstances."

I hugged Sarah so tight to me, she's the only one who truly cares about me and my well-being. "I appreciate you so much that I can't even put it into words to even make sense without me going on and on for hours".

"Okay let's quit the cheesy and emotional talk. And jump right into the hotness of our heartthrobs on T.V." I said clicking play on the remote.

"If it's one thing to shut me up Sofia it's Edward's and Jacob's muscles." Sarah said dreamily, and I swear I saw a little drool on the side of her mouth. On the other hand it could just be me being more dramatic.

                             The next day

"Ughh why is it so hot? What's the weight on my belly." I groggily spoke. Stirring from sleep, I opened my eyes but it was to blurry. So I wiped my eyes to try and get rid of the blur and when I opened them again I realized I was in my living room on the big L shaped couch. With dishes all over the coffee table and besides them were Pepsi cans. Little snors got me out of thoughts.

I looked down and realized me and Sarah must have fell asleep on the couch together. She had her head on the crook of my neck and shoulder, and her arm wrapped around my belly with one leg straight out and the other halfway off the couch. She's such a snuggle bug.

"Sarah wake up" I said as I began to tap her cheek and pull her arm out from around my stomach. "Mmhhh, ssshhhh mom it's Saturday let me sleep." She said as she stirred a tiny bit and fell back asleep. I decided to tap her cheek a little more former. Because I really need to pee and if I get off this couch Sarah would definitely fall off.

"Sarah" I yelled "wake up I really need to go to the bathroom like now." I said aloud as I began tapping her cheek more former.

"Ughhh, what, what's going on? Is everyone okay? Did someone break in? Are you hurt? She said frantically as she sat up and looked around. It was to late to grab her she tumbled right onto the floor on her bum missing the coffee table by a inch.

"Ohhhh Myyy Goddd, hahahahah that was the funniest shit. Hahahaha I've ever seen.hahahahah. Trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard staring at Sarah the whole time.

She just sat at the floor glaring daggers at me the whole time. "You are so cruel! Didn't anyone tell you not to wake a person up by screaming. What is wrong with you?" She said with a pout on her face. As I began laughing historical again.

As I caught my breath, and rubbed my tummy because it began to feel sore from laughing so hard. "I'm sorry your a heavy sleeper. You wouldn't wake up for me and I have to pee really bad. So I had to scream to wake you up. And if I would've got up you would've just fell and now that I think about it. I don't know which way would've been easier." I said with a short giggle.

Sarah started getting up from the floor with the same look plastered on her face and giving me the bitch look. "You know"....

She began saying but I didn't finish hearing the rest because I jumped up and ran to the bathroom I couldn't hold in my pee any longer.

I quickly shut the door and pulled down my pants and sat down on the toilet. "ahh" I said as I began to let my bladder out. It's the best feeling ever. As I was wiping up and washing my hands I heard Sarah shouting in the house.

"Sof I swear to god where did you go?"  Sofiaaaaa answer me god dammit." "I'm washing my hands I'll be out in a minute." I yelled back silently laughing. "I'm never gonna hear the end of this for weeks knowing Sarah." saying silently

looking at myself in the mirror and realizing  how puffy my eyes are from crying yesterday and being an emotional reck with my parents. I grabbed my face wash and began washing my face to wake me up a little more and feel refreshed. As I was washing my face the bathroom door flew open.

Sarah came in. "You know I'm glade I put a big smile on your face this morning but sof my bum is really sore now." She wined like a little girl who lost all her candy. While rubbing her bum. I suddenly began to feel guilty. "You know I didn't mean it on purpose. I'm sorry Sarah, but you have to admit that was pretty funny."

"Yea it was, but also very painful." Sarah said still throwing daggers at me. Giggling... man I wish you would've seen your face it was so funny." "I bet I am known for my facial expressions she said as she smirked at me." 

"Ewwww Sarah to much information yuck." I said scrunching my face up. "Hahaha oh my, did I say to much? I'm sorry, I forgot about your virgin ears." As she crossed her arms and kept smirking down at me.

Sarah stands about a 5'6 she's pretty tall. She has really long legs with the perfect model body and the biggest dark brown eyes. If you look at her the wrong way she'll let you have it. That's one of the things I love about her she don't take shit from nobody. she's not the type of person to tie down right now.

She's at a part in her life we're she's comfortable with her friend Brain. What I mean by friend is their friends with benefits. They both don't believe in relationships or tying the knot anytime soon. So as long as their happy with what their doing I'm happy that Sarah's happy.

But to tell you the truth, deep down I know Sarah is starting to develop feelings. Sarah's just too hardheaded to realize and to scard to admit her feelings. I think she's just scared to get hurt like her last relationship.

"How about I run you a bathe to sooth your bum, and start on making breakfast."

"Who can deny a bathe and your cooking, I'm all in." She said as she hugged me and pecked my cheek.

Don't forget to vote,comment and follow ❤️