Chapter 1

(Unedited)

Author's note
Hey guys  it's Selena just wanted to say I'm officially back and going to work my ass off on this story hope you'll  loved the first chapter because I know I had a lot of fun writing it. 🤩

Everyone always thinks I have the perfect life. I have those loving parents that want to see their only child to succeed in life. But honestly it can get really stressful to try and keep my status high for them. When their rarely ever home. Always out on business and the most I see them if I'm lucky is ten days out of a whole month. The rest of the time I'm by myself at home or hanging out with Sarah.

   Don't get me wrong! I love my parents dearly they can just be to overbearing. What they don't know is I rarely have friends the only friend I have is Sarah. She's the most funniest, loving, sarcastic person I have ever met. She's just that person with all the amazing qualities and traits.

I met her in elementary school 3rd grade. I was the outcast always sitting by myself who never really knew how to make friends. I always loved to be by myself. Yes! It did get very boring and lonely, I did feel like nobody really liked me because I was never the one to start a conversation or even try to approach others.

I was sitting alone drawing a picture like I always do after lunchtime while all the other kids are on the rug playing with toys and talking to one another. As I was coloring I heard a chair move out, I looked up and seen this cute chubby cheek girl with blonde pink tails who looked at me and gave me the warmest smile.

"Ummm hi Sofia, your names Sofia right?"

"Yes I'm I'm sosofiiiaaa"

"Would you like to be friends? I know I talk to everybody but you just seem like the perfect best friend for me " she said while giggling.

Seeing her giggle made me giggle with her. I replied "But ummm you would need to teach me how to be friends I've never really uhh had any friends bebebefore."

"Giggle of course silly giggle"

                             Back to present
I looked over my twin size bed at my alarm clock and realize I only have an hour to get ready for school.

  I yawned and stretched my arms straight up into the air "ughhhh I love those morning stretches." As I laughed to myself. I hurried and rushed to my conjoined bathroom and striped and adjusted the shower temperature to my liking.

20 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and dried off my hair. I went back into my room and looked at my iPhone 7 Plus the time read 6:45am. I have exactly 30 minutes to get dress and wait for Sarah to pick me up.

I threw my phone onto my bed, and walked over to open my closet. I just got my normal wear skinny jeans and a baggie sweatshirt with a pair of converse.  I just left my hair in natural waves cascading down to my bum.

(picture of her outfit is above)

I never liked to show my body. Don't get me wrong I really like my body I have about a Double D cup chest and my backside is pretty round. I have the shortest legs with the thickest thighs and I stand about 5'0. I'm just not like those girls to show their body and have sex crazed horny teenagers looking at me all day.

Now that I'm all dressed. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs going into my kitchen and popped a piece of toast into the toaster. As I sat down and waited for my toast to get done. I decided to text Sarah.

Hey you almost here?
S: Yes.. Leaving now text u when I'm outside
K see u soon
S: 😚

What would I do without you Sarah, I thought. At the exact moment my toaster went off. I grabbed a plastic plate cause who likes doing dishes ? Yep you guessed right not me. I went into the drawer an got a butter knife and got the butter and jam out and spread it on my toast. I ate pretty quickly
and grabbed my backpack and coat and went outside to wait.

5 minutes later

As I was sitting down reading my favorite book I heard a car with blaring music I didn't even need to look up to know it was Sarah.

"Girl hurry that ass up and put down that damn book we're going to be late."

"I'm coming , damn, hold your horses" I walked down my steps and into the blaring car. "Sarah seriously turn this shit down do you want me to go deaf????" "Okay okay FINE, happy now." I looked over at her and smirked "yes I'm happy now." I said as I was putting my book into my bag. "You know?" Sarah said "we are almost finished with junior year". I looked at her and smiled. "I can not wait to get out of high school we have one more year left." I said.

"Girl me neither" Sarah looked at me and said.

"I'm so glade I have you Sarah I don't know what I would be doing right now without you." I said looking at Sarah.

"Aww Sof, me neither." I looked down and shyly smiled. My personality still never changed I still don't talk to students only when I really have to. Sarah tries her hardest to take me out of my comfort zone but it never happens. I just can't be that energetic around people like she is. Everyone loves Sarah,When guys go up to her when I'm with her they flirt and Sarah flirts back. All the time they look at me and smirk I just shake my head and smile feeling my checks are already on fire.

Snapping out of my thoughts I look down at my shoulder seeing Sarah's hand shacking me. "Earth to sof." I looked up laughing "sorry Sarah I kinda uhhh spaced out again." I looked out the window and realized we made it to hell. Note the sarcasm.

"Let's go sof we made it just in time to be in class on time." Okay let's go!" I grabbed my bag and opened the car door and waited for Sarah to come to my side. We linked arms and started are journey to are first period class. As we walked into the double doors into the hallways we began receiving looks. That's just because Sarah's by my side the one with a hundred different personalities which everyone adore's.

Jaden and his group of friends would whistle and Sarah would look at them and smirk and flip them off. Jaden and his friends looked at each other and burst out in laughter, As we past by they winked and all shouted "See you around babes." At that moment I wanted the ground to suck me right up. My cheeks were on fire. I looked back and Jaden seen and smiled showing a full set of pearly white teeth.

I hurried and turned back around. They were the boys that everyone wished to be with. They fucked anything that had an ass and boobs and the next day throw them out like nothing. They're the biggest fuck boys who love breaking girls hearts. They had girls who walked past them sticking their asses straight out wearing an outfit you would see at a strip club. Jaden,Ash and Ben just smirked and turned back around talking paying no mind to the thirsty bitches.

"Sof, can you believe them? They want what they can't touch and have" we both started laughing going to our seats in the back of the class.

The rest of the day you guessed it. I'm by myself until lunchtime. Then we part ways for are evening classes.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow ❤️