Sarah Paulson x Reader PT. 1/2

Sarah Paulson. My best friend. The person I wanted to be more than friends with currently hand me pinned to the hall. She looked me right in the eyes. "God I want to kiss you." Sarah said. "Then do it." I replied.

She kissed me roughly at first them she melted into the kiss. So did I. It was amazing. Fireworks. It tingled. It was amazing.

She put her hand against the waist band of my pants.

"Sarah please." I said to her.

She undid the button of my pants and slid them off of me. "What do you want more than anything in the world?" She asked me. "You to fuck me." I said.

She pulled my underwear off.

Without warning she shoved two of her fingers inside me.

At first it was painful then it felt so amazing.

She started pumping in and out of me.

Curling her fingers.

Going faster and faster.

Adding another finger.

I could barley breath. "Oh Sarah!" I screamed.

She moved faster than I thought possible.

"SARAH!" I screamed.

My body relaxed.

I flipped her onto the wall.

"Your turn." I said to her. She didn't say no. I kissed her back while I undid her pants and pulled them off of her.

I took of her underwater incredibly slow.

"Please (y/n)" She begged me.

I got on my knees and put one of her legs over my shoulder.

I started kissing and sucking on her woman hood.

"Oh!" She breathed.

"Oh god!" She got louder.

I pushed two fingers inside of her.

Doing what she did to me.

Curling them.

I was still kissing and sucking.

My fingers were pumping in and out of the beautiful woman above me.

I heard her moan my name.

"(Y/n) oh (y/n)." She said

I could tell she was getting close to the edge.

I pumped my fingers harder and faster.

"(Y/N)!!" She screamed multiple times before releasing and relaxing.

We slid to the floor.

"That was amazing." Sarah said to me

"Yeah. It was." I said lighting a cigarette.

Our nights together were like that for the rest of the week.

Until one night.

I got to my house and I decided to text Sarah.

Me- Want to go to dinner tonight?

Sarah- Sure why not. Where?😂

Me- Meet me at the restaurant next to my apartment.

Sarah- Okay. 👌🏻😂

I had a plan. I was going to take her out to dinner. Then I was going to take her back to my place. There was going to be a romantic bed scene with rose petals and candles and silk sheets. It was going to be amazing.

I started my cleaning my entire room up. Nothing was on the floor. No clothes, socks, or shoes where anywhere on the floor of my apartment. I cleaned the counters and the socks. I scrubbed the toilets and the shower. I put my bed stuff in the wash while I got out my special silk sheets. I put those on my bed and I put them over my pillows. When I finished putting the pillow cases on the pillows I realized I forgot to give Sarah the time.

Me- I forgot about the time. 🙃

Sarah- okay 😂

Me- Is 6:00 okay?

Sarah- Yup. See you then. 😉

I quickly hopped into the shower. I shaved everywhere. And I shaved everything. When I got out I picked out black jeans. A dark violet long sleeve top and I put on my lacy underwear and bra. I dried my hair and put it into a pony tail. I then grabbed the roses petals that I was because I was making a sign for a friend for her wedding. I put them everywhere. On the bed on the floor in a path to the bed room. I put them in the bathroom too. I planned on after using the bed we would get a bath together so I had oils and soaps and candles out on the counter. I went back into the room and lit the candles. Though they weren't real candles. They gave off scents. It was vanilla and rose. It smelled wonderful.

Finally I left the house to meet Sarah...

Tonight was going to be amazing...

I could feel it...