Sister Mary x Reader

Hey guys it's me. I'm back with another one shot. Lol. This one is an idea I had a while ago that I just found on a piece of math homework so yes. Here you go. ~IZZY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Don't move or I swear to Satan I will kill you." You heard a voice say as you woke from your sleep. The last thing you remember was falling asleep on your couch. So then where the hell were you?

     There was a woman standing in front of you. She was wearing a nuns uniform. You looked around the room. Everything was concrete except the door. It was what looked like iron. "Darling. You had a terrible accident. The authority's brought you here." The woman said.

     You tried to speak, but your throat was to dry. It all just comes out at squeaks and whimpers. "Here drink some water." The woman put some water up to your mouth. You drank the whole thing. "Where am I? I don't belong here. I remember falling asleep on my couch. That's it. Why am I here?" You threw your word vomit at her.

     "Your here because you wrecked your car saying there were children on the road in front of you. You said they walked into the woods in a line holding hands. And the You followed. The authority's never found a set of children's foot prints. Only yours." The nun laughed. "Welcome to Briarcliff. Your insane and never getting out." She said. I swear her eyes flashed yellow.

      "Sister Mary. We have a problem in room 228. Can you please deal with it?" Another nun asked walking into the room. "Yes." She sheepishly ran out of the room. "Ah our new inmate. Sister Mary is going to take good care of you dear." She patted your leg.

     As she left the room you tried to undo your restraints, but they wouldn't budge. You tried something you hadn't done in a while. You prayed, but not to God.

     "Ave Satanas ." You chanted. "Ave Satanas." The restraints released you. They just popped open. You didn't actually think that would work. You just really hoped that you were on Satans list today.

     You threw off your blankets and ran to the door. You opened it slowly so it didn't make any noise. You checked the hallways to make sure no one was coming. You ran out of your room making sure to keep your head down so the other inmates didn't see you. You made it to the end of the hallway and you made a left. It brought you to a huge staircase.

     It was spiral. You thought it was beautiful, but not here. Anywhere but here. You grabbed the person next to you. It was a nurse and you knocked them out. You pulled them into one of the many room off the hallway and took their clothes. And put yours on them.

     You walked back out of the door and down the stairs. Not once did anyone stop you until you heard Sister Mary yell. "Patient 235648 is missing! Someone find her now!" There was a panic and you raced out the door.

      You had been walking in the wood for about 30 minutes when you started hearing someone follow you. "Ave Satanas" You said again. Hoping he would protect you.

     "That isn't going to work love. Not when he is right behind you." You turned around. No one was there. You went to face forward again. And ran directly into Sister Mary. "Sister please don't take me back!" You yelled trying to run.

     She grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to her. "I am not taking you back. But you do need punished." She licked your neck. Starting at your collar bone up to your jaw line. "Sister?" You asked. You saw her eyes flash yellow again. "Father?"

     "You finally got it right. It's Daddy. Love and daddy needs some love. Won't you help me?" Mary asked you. "Yes father." You said. "Good. Now don't make a noise until I say so don't relax  till I say so. Do you understand?" You shook your head.

     Mary pushes you against a tree. It was hard against your back but you didn't care. You wanted to please your father. Mary hiked up your skirt. You weren't wearing any underwear so it made things easier for her.

     She put her fingers in her mouth and licked. Then she with no warning stuck them inside you. "Ah!" You screamed. "I told you not to make a noise." She said. She threw you into the hard ground and started grinding on you. Her fingers were still inside you pushing in and out. In and out.

      You tried your hardest not to moan, but it was almost impossible. You wanted to scream her name. You wanted everyone to know that Satan was fucking you. You but your lip causing some blood to seep out. She leaned down and kissed you. "Your blood is amazing." She said into the kiss. "I want you to scream love. Scream as aloud as possible."

      You couldn't hold it back any longer. You moaned. So loud. You saw the birds fly out of the trees. You just kept moaning and screaming and moaning and screaming. You loved this feeling. The feeling your father gave you.

     "F-Father!" You screamed over and over again. "Ahhh." You felt amazing. Better than you had ever felt before. You felt your walls tighten as your relaxed. "I love you father." You said as she got up and licked her fingers. "You are my most loyal dear. Never forget. Oh and come back for the nun." She said as she got up and left.

      You were just lying there. You didn't want to move. You felt so amazing, but something was pulling you back to the asylum. You got up and walked back.

     As you opened the double doors you was Mary fall from the top floor. "NO!" You screamed. You didn't really know what happened next. You were thrown out the door by your father. 'You are my most loyal.' The words echoed in your head. You felt a surge of power and next thing you knew. You weren't you. You were your father. "Hello Mary." You said as your entire world went black.