Bette and Dot x Reader

Hey y'all. So like should I do a face reveal? Anyway here is your chapter. Lol hope you like. ~IZZY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My first day at the Freak Show. It was dentistry one to remember. I had just gotten there when I noticed the most beautiful women sitting at one of the many long tables. Under a big red and blue tent.

I just stood there. Stopped by they're beauty. They turned their heads to look at me. There eyes were locked on mine. I watched as they stood from the bench and walked towards me. I stood unable to breath.

"Hi I am Bette and this is Dot." The head on the left said. "Wow. Umm I mean, H-Hi I'm (Y/N)." I said shaking each of their hands. "I-I'm sorry it's just that you two are insanely beautiful." I blurted out. "Why thank you dear." Dot said. "We are supposed to show you around the ground." Bette said. She seemed to have a stick up her ass. I winked at Dot as we started walking. I made sure to stay on Dots side of the body. As to not get bit. I laughed to myself. "Um okay. Where to first?" I asked as I grabbed my one bag and followed them.

We entered the big tent in the center of the field. It was even bigger on the inside than the outside. "Wow this is amazing." I breathed spinning around to look at everything and everyone. There were all kinds of freaks everywhere. I loved it. "Jimmy!" Bette called to one of them. He ran over. "This is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Jimmy. Jimmy Darling." Bette said slightly smiling as she looked away from him. I shook his hand. His fingers were together. Almost like a lobster. "Wow awesome!" I exclaimed. "Oh I'm sorry. That was weird. It habit." I said backing away from him. "No it's okay. No one has ever really thought of my hands as awesome. It always been either hey you have to live with it or you freak. Same goes for almost every person in this room." He was giving me a curious look. "I think that everyone one in this room is unique and is beautiful in their own ways. Freak or not we are all human. And we are all beautiful creatures." I admired shaking my head slightly. "It's silly really." Dot took my hand in hers. "No it's not. It's refreshing." Dot said. Bette just looked away. Like she didn't want to let herself believe in false hope. But it wasn't false.

Dot looked at me. Directly in the eyes. Then she leaned down and kissed my cheek. I felt a surge of electricity course through my body. "It's not silly? Really? People always told me I was crazy for thinking that way. Having my own opinion on everything. That everyone should be equal. You know." I asked them not sure of myself. "Yes really." Dot said smiling. I loved her smile. "I think that you are going to give these people here a new sense of the world then something is going to happen. It always does." Bette said. "Let's show her where she is sleeping." Bette started trying to walk out of the tent. "Bye Jimmy." I called leaving he waved.

I ran up beside dot and grabbed her hand again. It was so perfect how her hand fit into mine. "You are sharing a tent with us because there actually isn't any space for more." Bette said moving aside the curtain so we could all walk inside.

There were two beds. One on one side of the tent and one on the other. I jumped onto the smaller of the two beds. "This is amazing. All I ever had was a mattress on the floor." I sighed. Bette and Dot went to sit on their bed. "Can we ask you a question?" Bette asked. "Sure. Shoot." I answered sitting up to face them. "Why are you a freak?" Bette asked me. I thought about it for a second. Unsure if I should tell them or not.

"Okay so I have insane legs. I can't wear certain fabrics because they scar and so on, um but also I like woman. I am gay." I said. Hopping they understood and didn't judge. I went to sit next to them on their bed. "What is it like? Being gay." Dot asked. I walked over to stand in front of them. I got into the bed so I was startling their waist. "I can show you if you want." I whispered into their ears. I felt a shiver go up third back. Dot just shook her head up and down. Bette on the other hand wasn't so easy to persuade.

I licked her neck. Then I kissed her jaw. She wasn't saying no. So I assumed she wanted it. I did the same then to Dot. Then I kissed bit of them on the mouth. I started moving my hips grinding on them. Dot moaned. It wasn't loud but it was still there. I could see Bette biting her lip. Trying to keep herself from making any noises.

     I got off of them. "Lay your head on the pillow." I said. They moved. More Dot than Bette, but by the time I was done with them Bette would be begging me to come back. I slowly got on top of them. Stratling then again. I stared moving but Bette's neck trying to find he sweet spot. I heard a gasp with I was at her collar bone. The part where it meets the neck. I kissed and sucked and licked until I saw a dark purple hickey form. Then I moved to Dot doing the same thing. I found her sweet spot right at the top of her neck. Just below her ear. I kissed and licked and sucked until a dark purple hickey formed.

     I moved back to Bette. I whispered  into her ear. "Just relax. Let go. It will be fun. I promise." I grabbed her boob. I started playing with it while I kissed Dots neck again. Then I moved to Dots good and kissed Bette's neck. Bette let out a moan. So did Dot. It made me crazy. It made me want them even more.

      I started pulling up their dress. They sat up to let me pull it off fully. I traced my fingers along their stomach. I could feel the goosebumps forming under my touch. I traced my fingers all the way dow to above their panty line. "Are you sure?" I asked them. "Yes. Please." Dot begged. Bet looked at me and shook her head yes.

     I started to rub their womanhood. Dot let out a moan. A long one. Bette was gasping. Not quiet a moan but it was getting closer. I licked down their stomach and grabbed their panties with my teeth. I pulled them all the way down and threw them across the room.

     I leaned down and with no warning I plunged my tongue inside of them. "Ah!" Dot said. "Ow." I continued to do it. I felt Bette's hand grab my hair. She pulled a little. I liked it. I saw Dot grab the sheets. I am doing something right. I thought. I took my tongue out and licked my fingers.

     Again with no warning I plunged two of my fingers inside of them. "Ah!" Bette moaned. Dot soon followed. I moved in and out in and out. I leaned down and kissed Bette. She moaned into the kiss. Then I leaned down and kissed Dot she did the same thing. Their faces were getting red and hot. I started going faster. In out. In out. In out. I added another finger. Which earned me another moan from both of them. "Ah!" They both screamed at the same time.

     I could feel those walls tightening. I moved faster and faster. Until I felt their body tense then relax. I thought we were done. Then I got flipped over.

     No warning at all. I felt Bette's fingers go deep inside me. (You are wearing a dress. With no panties on.) I screamed. "B-Bette!" She laughed. As she leaned up to kiss me. I moaned into her mouth letting her tongue slide in. The kiss was amazing. Then it was Dots turn. She did the same thing. Then I felt two more finger plunge into me. I looked down. Two of Bette's finger and two of Dots fingers were deep inside me right now. I could barely take anymore.

     They started moving faster and faster. My moans were so loud and non-stop. I was almost at my end. I felt my body tense as Bette hit my G spot one more time. Then I relaxed.

     I moved so that they could lay down next to me. They did and I laid on their stomach. Dot was rubbing my back and sides and Bette was playing with my hair. "That was amazing." All three of us said at once. I didn't care if the entire Freak Show Just heard us. I was absolutely in love with these girls and I didn't care if I got caught for it. I wanted to be with them forever.

     I kissed them both passionately on the mouth before laying back down. Pulling the blanket on us and falling asleep in their arms.