Two (M)

Taehyung POV

“What!? But those were...” I let the argument die. “Well, could I have something to wear then please?”

“Hmmm...why?”

Why?” I gave him a confused look and then I was suddenly backed against a wall. “Ah...excuse me...”

“You don’t really know what position you’re in right now, do you?”

“Well, If you could tell me then—“ his lips crashed to mine and I jerked away. “What are you—Ah!” I gasped as he grabbed my towel and yanked it off my waist. His lips roughly roamed over my neck. “P-please Stop!” I pleaded.

I tried pushing him off of me, but he grabbed my wrists and held them against the wall.

“S-stop.” I Said again. One of his hands fell to my dick and stroked it. I shivered at the touch. “Stop.” I said again. He ignored me and squeezed. I gasped and my knees wavered a little.

He continued to touch me and I bit the bottom of my lip to stop from myself from making a sound. I heard a low laugh coming from him. “It’s useless if you try to hold it in.” His mouth moved closer to my ear. “Just let it out.” He whispered.

Ah...” I panted and moaned as he continued. “S-stop...I’m g-going to...” he stopped when I came into his hand

“That was quick.” Alarm went through me as I felt a flush creep up my neck.

“P-please stop.” I tried once more. He responded by pressing harder against me. I gasped as one of my hands pinched one of my buds. His mouth replaced it and I made some noises that sent him working harder at the sensitive spot.

He pulled his mouth away and I took in a deep breath, but gasped and fell forward as his hand snaked around my waist. I saw him lick some fingers and one of them poked at my entrance soon after. “W-wait—“ My back arched as his finger thrust inside of me and back out, only to push inside again and again.

I felt my mouth salivating and my eyes watering at the feeling. His other hand caressed my right thigh and lifted it up, giving himself better access. He slid his finger out after a few moments and hoisted me up.

At that point I was just more numb than anything. This assault on my body was only being half registered by my mind. I lost consciousness afterwards, and at that point, I was just glad I hadn’t gotten killed.

-

The next morning I opened my eyes slowly and wearily. My hips and lower back hurt like crazy and I let out a small groan, stretching a little. The pillow that I was sleeping on was warm.

And really hard.

I shot up when I realized that I was sleeping on the man from last night. He was awake and looked up at me with amusement. “Did you sleep well?” I didn’t know how to respond, so I didn’t. He sat up and looked down at me. “You really are quite cute, especially when you stop complaining.”

I felt a flush creep up my neck and I averted my eyes from his cool gaze. “How long am I going to be kept here?” I finally blurted out.

“Hmm...the question is, how long do you want to stay?” I blushed harder as he looked at me shamelessly. “I wouldn’t mind having something like you around for a very long time.”

“I-I’m  sorry, But I really need to go. I have work and—“

“That’s quite funny, seeing that you hate your job.”

“What?” I snapped my head up and looked at him.

“I did a little research on you while you were sleeping. Kim Taehyung, twenty one years old as of yesterday I believe. You work at the human relations office in the city as a translator. Although, you wanted to work at Blue Lily Inc, but your brother stole your position by sabotaging your chances of even getting the job, despite the fact that you can speak sixteen different languages, not including Korean. That also includes sign language as well. Really, I’m quite impressed.

“You live alone and your brother is your only family left alive. Your parents died when you were fifteen in a car accident involving a drunk driver and the two of you were put into foster care. Your brother was adopted soon after, but you were forced to stay until you turned eighteen and was responsible for yourself. Also—“

“That’s enough.” I said, looking down. “I don’t need to hear the pitiful story of my life.” There was silence.

“Which is why I’m offering you a job.”

“What?” I looked up and I couldn’t even try to hide the expression on my face. He smirked.

“I am in need of a translator. It’s been quite difficult over the past few months, speaking with those from other countries when none of my men, nor I even know what they are saying. I’ve put off all meetings so far, but I’m I need of a translator.”

“No offense, but you seem like you’re in some shady stuff. I don’t want to get caught up in that.” I held up my hands as he moved towards me. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m sure your very successful, but I just...” I fell backwards and he pinned me on the bed.

“I’m willing to pay you ten million a year. And if you so choose, you can stay with me, and I will provide all living expenses and...” he looked down, smirking. “Sexual pleasures.” I felt like my face was going to explode at the point, for how hot it was.

“B-but!” I Said, suddenly moving up. I tumbled forward and landed on top of him. “Shouldn’t you be hiring someone you trust!? Not just some reject you picked up off the street?”