Sighing in dismay, Erza nodded, walking ahead into Marigold... right after composing herself again of course. (Y/N) chuckled, looking up at the many buildings inside Marigold, he couldn't help but smile as he recalled the times younger versions of himself, Athena and on occasion his sister would stroll into Marigold, ready to have a great time whenever they felt they deserved it.

(Y/N): Yep... those were some good times.

And with that, (Y/N) decided to cease his reminiscing and head straight into Marigold where he wanted to head to the casino to meet up with Athena, Lucy and Cana, however, it was his responsibility to stop Happy and Natsu from wasting all their money on food first.

(With Athena)

After Athena cursed for losing for the third time in a row, she finally pushed herself away from the slot machine and decided to go find the other two considering it was almost time for (Y/N) and the others to arrive. So, she stretched her limbs which all made audible cracks before she started her search for the two girls.

First, Athena went to the most obvious spot for Cana and sure enough saw her there laughing and raking in some money while the poor souls of men and women could be seen lying on the floor, tables and even at the bar obviously losing to her in a drinking game. Cana ceased her laughter once she spotted Athena, waving her over with a full mug in hand.

Cana: This place is too easy! They're all lightweights!

Athena: Yes well... most of them are new, I would recognise someone who is an expert here... but, even they would have trouble beating you since your daily drink is a whole barrel.

Cana: Hah! Weaklings!

And she goes right back to drinking before Athena could ask for Lucy's whereabouts, she shook her head with an amused smile before heading out the bar area and straight into the possible locations of where Lucy could be. First, she checked the area where you could turn Jewels into chips, there was a long line, but no teenage girl with blonde hair. Next was the cards section, still no girl to be found, Athena frowned now turning her attention to the bathrooms and headed there with a little panic going through her head.

She arrived at the bathrooms, heading straight into the ladies, only to find it completely empty with the walls clean and stall doors shut. She scoffed, turning around and ready to leave... until...

???: Athena, darling~

She stopped dead in her tracks, spinning around while clutching onto the bo staff she had with her, her eyes narrowed and her teeth gritted as she instantly recognised the echoing voice... her vision began to blacken slightly with a tint of purple making her shake her head but with no effect.

???: Athena, be a good girl... put down your silly weapon~

Athena had to physically stop her hand from letting go of her weapon, strained breaths of effort were heard while she saw one of the stall doors slowly open making her go wide-eyed when she spotted a white-stockinged leg stick out, landing on the floor before the kimono appeared behind it and the silver-haired woman suggestively smiling at her.

Athena: Leave me alone, Remy...

Remy: Awww, Athena baby... don't you like me~?

Her response was lifting her bo staff, placing it directly at Remy's face who only pouted playfully while touching the bo staff with her index finger and thumb, squeezing it slightly.

Remy: It's definitely rougher than the last time I felt it... have you been hitting walls of stone? Or just a pretty boy's rock hard abs~?

Athena: It's expected to be rougher, it's seen combat for the past few years.