Chapter 4

(3rd Person)

Natsu: Why!? Why does it... have to be a train?

(Y/N) sat next to the travel sick dragon slayer, patting him on the back lightly with a chuckle which only caused his cheeks to swell up even more... (Y/N) simply snorted while Lucy who was directly across Natsu was terrified, hoping to any Gods listening that he wouldn't throw up on her.

(Y/N): Natsu, quit complaining. The train's probably the best transport right now, walking would make Sweetheart tired, carriages are too enclosed so in case you throw up you at least have somewhere to spew and there's no way we're getting one of my partners to help since they are friends, not transport.

Natsu: I get that... just... why do we even need the train? I... I'm gonna...

Rolling her eyes, Erza reaches over, slamming a gauntlet into Natsu's stomach, instantly knocking him out cold as she sat in the seat behind both (Y/N) and Natsu but made it so she was facing everyone, Cana chuckled in amusement while twirling her cards between her fingers and Lucy sighed in relief... Happy didn't seem to notice the commotion as he was too busy eating a fish Athena had gotten him to distract him.

Athena: Yes, yes, that's very amusing... it would be more amusing for me...

Everyone looked and saw Athena all the way at the end of the train, everyone avoiding her as Erza and Cana gave her glares.

Athena: If I'd joined you instead of being forced to sit back here!!

Erza: Athena... you're a warrior, a powerful one, and I respect you greatly... but, this is necessary considering we're still not sure whether your loyalty lies with (Y/N) or the King.

Athena: I've already informed you... I've been with (Y/N) ever since he was a child, I came to see him as my own son, even if we're not blood-related. Yes, it's true I'd never give up on a task that easily, but...

(Y/N): Enough! Enough! What's with the serious atmosphere? Come on! Let's have some fun instead! And I know just how to do it!

To Cana's great delight, he reached backwards, grabbing onto something that sat next to Erza which revealed to be three massive bottles of beer that were enough to fill the barrels Cana and (Y/N) were used to drinking.

Cana: All right! And here I thought we'd have to wait till we took down one of those Elite Four bastards for a drink! (Y/N), this is why you're my drinking buddy!

(Y/N): Hehehe, yeah, I know how awesome I can be, come on everyone! Athena! Get your ass over here too! We're going to be so drunk the Elite Four will die of shock from the state we're in!

Cana and Athena didn't need telling twice as the two greedily took a bottle each, quickly downing them while Lucy declined politely, Happy stated her preferred non-alcoholic drinks, Natsu was already knocked out, which left...

(Y/N): Hey Erza~

Erza: Hmm?

(Y/N): There's only one bottle left... how about we share it?~

Erza: And how would we share it?

(Y/N): Like so...

Taking at least seven gulps, (Y/N) drank the beer just about halfway before turning to Erza with a smirk and then handing the bottle to her.

(Y/N): Bottom's up, Beautiful.~

Erza had her usual stoic expression at first, then when she stared at the bottle, her face slowly began turning red... finally, she jumped back, flustered while waving her hands back and forth.