Chapter 1

(3rd Person)

Lucy: This is so not how this was supposed to go...

The blonde celestial wizard was currently sitting in a cage with her arms crossed while dressed up as what seemed to be a sheep, her face a constant blush from her outfit being so skimpish and exposing. She looked across the cave she was currently stuck in to see a massive wolfman... yes, you read that right: a wolfman. A literal giant wolf standing on two legs staring right at her licking his lips.

Wolfman: Well... I wasn't expecting such a delightful treat to blindly walk into my cave, it must be both my birthday and the day of the Wolven Gods because you are one fine treat!

Lucy backed away as far as she could when the wolfman pressed itself against the cage, his tongue lashing out and attempting to get a taste of the sheep girl, Lucy quickly grabbed the bars whimpering to herself.

Lucy: Y-y-you better back off! Otherwise 'he'll' get mad at you and turn you into a bloody mess!!

Wolfman: He? Is there another after my sheep? I'll kill him, I'll make him regret trying to take you, you're only my sheep!

Lucy: I'm no one's sheep you creep! I'm not even a sheep! I'm just a pretty young girl who doesn't deserve to be eaten dressed like a sheep!

Wolfman: What!? You're not a sheep!?

Lucy: No! I'm just an innocent young girl who was at a costume party!!!

She started sweating, hoping the lie would trick the wolfman considering the real reason she got the dress up costume was for the job her and her partner took. It was to lure a wolfman who had been killing livestock out and to either drive him away or make sure he doesn't bother anyone permanently. The wolfman however grew a rather sadistic grin.

Wolfman: I can easily settle for a human girl too... though I'll probably do more than eating little girl...

Lucy started sweating profusely, saying her prayers as she knew this was it, the end of her life, she clapped her hands together with eyes closed and began praying.

Lucy: If I die here, please let it be changed, I don't wanna die yet unless I have a bunch of money, have the perfect boyfriend and got to see (Y/N)'s ass... wait what!? Why would I think about that at this time!?

Before the wolfman could open the cage, they were both surprised when they heard the sound of paper being flipped, it was subtle yes, but it shouldn't exist in this cave where no paper should be in sight. The wolfman turned, startled instantly by what he was seeing, Lucy was confused but followed the creature's gaze, only to start to literally cry in relief at who she saw.

A young boy who looked to be about nineteen years old, his hair (H/C) and short while wearing a shirt with ripped sleeves that slightly exposed his upper chest, a pair of blue shorts and sandals with a green belt wrapped around his waist. But, the biggest thing was the fact he was lying in a sunbathing chair with a copy of Sorcerer Magazine in his hands, coincidentally, the front page showed a smirking copy of the teenager as he flipped another page, chuckling to himself.

(Y/N): I'm all they ever talk about, heh, that's to be expected even if I wasn't so famous without my heritage, I mean come on! Who wouldn't want to know about me?

Wolfman: A man has entered my cave!? I demand your name!!!

(Y/N): Hey, big furry and retarded... shut up, it takes a certain amount of silence to make a magazine as this good, plus you're not exactly being civilised when you should be welcoming guests.

Wolfman: I welcome no man into my cave! Only sheep, prey and mates!!!

(Y/N): Hmm... so out of those three what could I possibly be? No way I'm a sheep, and he can't exactly eat me... sorry man! I ain't into big furry guys who kidnap sweethearts like Sweetheart over there!