Chapter 11

(3rd Person)

Just outside of Marigold, we had the rest of the group finally arrive with (Y/N) carrying a woozy Erza on his back, Happy walking ahead while Natsu continued to complain about being hungry despite the massive feast he had in Zeke's temporary house earlier. (Y/N) huffed in amusement from Happy now literally dragging Natsu with him as they came to the entrance of Marigold making (Y/N) grow a fond smirk.

(Y/N): Ahh, Marigold, the one place I could relax in whenever I was done kicking Athena's ass in our training sessions!

Happy: Wow, Marigold's a big place!

Natsu: If we're here... that means we can find a place for food!!!

Before anyone could stop him, Natsu had already barged past everyone, running straight into Marigold and accidentally knocking over a few pedestrians as well. Happy blinked twice before sighing, running after Natsu and leaving (Y/N) with Erza.

(Y/N): That Natsu, swear his stomach's just a furnace as well...

Erza: Are... we... here?

(Y/N): Oh, you good to walk now, Beautiful? We're in Marigold, though I don't think Natsu and Happy will be with us for the walk to the casino.

Erza groaned, dismounting herself off (Y/N)'s back and placing a hand on her forehead, shaking it quickly before straightening herself and looking at Marigold with an analysing look.

Erza: I see... this is Marigold, but... it doesn't appear to be made from gold?

(Y/N): Don't take the name seriously Beautiful, if we really took our guild name seriously, everyone would be required to wear fake wings and tails.

Erza: Ooh... that medication isn't safe...

Erza wobbled a few steps forward, but then shook herself again and looking back at (Y/N) with her arms crossed, her serious expression back on her face.

Erza: Where are Natsu and Happy?

(Y/N): Phew... those drugs really are effective. You just missed them, they ran off in search of food or perhaps a hotel... either way, they're out of our hair for the time being.

The redhead's face went red at hearing that since (Y/N) winked at her with a rather suggestive smile after finishing that sentence. She quickly turned back around to Marigold, her arms still crossed while she attempted to calm down.

Erza: V-very well... where are we shall we rendezvous with Athena?

(Y/N): That's a big fancy word for 'meet-up'. You doing ok? You don't usually say big words... unless something's made you flustered.

Erza: N-n-no! Nothing of the sort! Our location! Yes! Could you inform where to next!?

(Y/N): It's the casino no doubt, Athena's a gambler so the first place she'd go to is the casino whether it's on a life-risking mission or if we're being chased, she'll always stop to gamble.

Erza: I see... then we shall make our way to the casino...

(Y/N): Actually, it would be best to split up.

From hearing that, Erza felt something break as she realised that (Y/N) just stopped the two of them from being alone together. She slowly turned a look of confusion and fury on her face, basically demanding (Y/N) to explain himself. (Y/N) chuckled, raising his hands while smiling widely.

(Y/N): Don't get me wrong, Beautiful, I'd love to spend as much time with you as possible, it's just that we gotta remember we're not the only ones on this trip. You head to the casino and make sure Athena doesn't use all her money at once, and I'll make sure both Natsu and Happy are not eating our Jewels away.