Chapter 9

(3rd Person)

After defeating Aki and earning scoldings from Natsu, Happy and Erza, (Y/N) was more than ready to continue his adventure. Currently, the now split up groups had gone on their own paths with Athena leading Lucy and Cana through the many different methods of transport ranging from the train to a horse carriage, it seemed as though Athena had no way to decide considering she's used to walking to her locations.

As for (Y/N)'s group, they were on their way to the next location which was the town of Marigold which was quite a few days travel if you either on foot like (Y/N)'s group... or just had a really indecisive leader like Athena. Either way, they were both determined to make it as Natsu sighed, placing a hand on his stomach.

Natsu: Man... I went without food for so long...

(Y/N): Once a glutton, always a glutton.

Natsu: The hell did you say!

Erza: Knock it off you two, this isn't the time for arguing, and Natsu, please control yourself, we can go longer without...

Her own stomach interrupted her sentence as Erza kept her composure... but slowly her face began to grow red from embarrassment, and then she fell over, a dazed look on her face while clutching her stomach, Natsu soon followed.

Erza: Is there any chance, a nearby place that sells food that isn't back in that city?

(Y/N): Not that I know, seriously though, how can you two be hungry? Didn't you basically eat the whole guild's supply back at Mermaid Heel?

Happy: If there's one thing you should never think you know, it's Natsu's stomach.

Gwen: Or your level of cockiness.

(Y/N): Confidence!

Gwen: I'm not having this argument again...

(Y/N): Just need to admit it's confidence and not cockiness so we never have to argue about it ever again Gwenwyn!

Gwen: And stop using my full name!

Erza: When you're done... shouting at your belt, could you... help us... find a place... to eat?

Natsu: Yes... please... Prince of Fiore...

(Y/N): Ah geez, they've gotten so hungry they're starting to call me by my title.

The royal sighed, stepping forward to pick both of them up, though he struggled slightly at Erza considering she was wearing armour as well on top of her body weight, once he got both on his shoulders, (Y/N) moved forward... albeit slower than normal, Happy walked alongside him with a smile still plastered on his face.

Happy: Hey, hey, when we get to Marigold, what then?

(Y/N): Hmm... we just head straight to the palace, then we can either knock some sense into my old man, or kick his ass enough to make sure he gets the message that I don't want to go anywhere near the throne.

Happy: You said you had a sister too, right?

(Y/N): Hisui? Yeah, she's my sis... though, I guess you could say half sis?

Happy: Huh?

(Y/N): It means my old man couldn't keep it in his pants, see, he originally married a woman named Vanessa, that's Hisui's mom who died a few years ago from an incurable disease. But... back when they were set to get married, literally the night before they became king and queen, my old man hooked up with someone, they never even got her name. She was just a one night fling, imagine both my old man and Vanessa's surprise when she turned up on the doorstep about the same time Vanessa got pregnant and holding cute little me in her arms.