Chapter 24~ Preparation

The next few days Gaster spend thinking about a way to confess.

"Maybe I will take her out on a date! Yes... This might work. Bur where?" He murmured quietly to himself, looking at the wall in front of him.

"Maybe to Grillby's? No... That would end with Grillby trying to fry me alive. Maybe some other restaurant? There is one in the New Home, but it is really hard to get to... I could always ask Asgore to get me a reservation, besides. Being the Royal sciencist should be enough to be able to get me a table there..."

He nodded to himself, liking the idea. That was a nice way to start a date... And he already knew where he could take his angel next...

Happy with himself, he walked out of his room and to the kitchen to make breakfast for the children and saw that you have already gone to work.

Hmmm... Maybe she'd like some (f/b favourite breakfast)...

ΩΩΩ

"You what?!" Grillby choked out, looking at your sheepish embarased smile.

You cringed slightly at his loud voice, thinking that maybe telling Grillby about your crush on a certain skeleton wasn't a good idea.

Grillby noticed that your expression changed and gave you apologetic look.

"Sorry. I overreacted. Just didn't expect you to go from being scared of him to having a crush on him." He told you making you chuckle quietly.

"Me neither. It just sort of happened."

"Just so you know (Y/n), I wish you the best but as your older brother figure I am entitled to say that, if he hurts you in ANY way he'll become a new special on the menu!" He told you, dead serious.

"Grillby..." You sighed, amused, but also scared for Gaster's life. "Please don't..."

Grillby just shrugged and went back to cleaning the counter.

"I wana be one of the bridesmaids!" Dogaressa called out from behind you, giving you a smirk.

You blushed, but rolled your eyes to try and not look embarassed by the comment.

"Only if I will be one on yours." You countered her, but it backfired on you.

"Don't worry about it, you will!" She smiled at you and you just groaned.

You knew this was a bad idea!

"Nope! I'm done! I'm going home! It's past my shift(which was a morning one this time) anyways!" You said turning to walk out of the place.

Your friends laughed and you couldn't help but laugh as well, waving at them and leaving the bar.

When you got to your house, a delicious smell of (f/b) hit you.

Your mouth watered and you went to the kitchen to see Gaster serving fresh, still hot (f/b).

He turned and noticed you, giving you a smile.

You smiled back and sat down, quickly devouring your food.

"How did you know it was my favourite?" You asked when you finished, picking up the plate to wash it.

"Just a wild guess." He answered with a shrug, collecting the plates from Papyrus and Sans. "Glad you liked it."

You noticed that Gaster seemed a little bit more tense than usual, thanks to your angel training.

I wonder why...

ΩΩΩ

The rest of the day flew past calmly with you playing with Papyrus and Sans while Gaster went to work.

You had just finished putting the two to bed(you managed to not fall asleep with them this time), when you heard the sound of door opening, which meant that Gaster came back.

You walked down to see him putting his coat away.

"Welcome back!" You chirped, smiling at him

He stiffened slightly, which again you managed to see thanks to your training, and then turned to you.

"Oh! I thought that you'd be asleep with the kids by now." He said, thanking and cursing his luck at the same time.

You just shrugged. "Managed not to this time."

Gaster took a deep breath, calming his nerves.

Common Gaster! Just ask her already!

His mind screamed at him and he finally decided to do so.

"I... Need to tell you something." He managed to say, getting your attention.

"What is it?" You asked sweetly, seeing that he got even more tense.

"I... You... Would...." He took a deep breath again and then just fired it out as quick as he could to get it over with. "Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?" You blinked a few times, not managing to catch what he said.

You heard him sigh again. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked, now slower, his face turning purple real quick.

You froze for a second before breaking into a smile. "Of course! I'd love to."

Gaster's nervousness left almost immediately and he gave you a giant grin.

"Great! What do you say tommorow? At 6 PM?" He offered.

"Yea! Sounds great!" You gave him a nod and then yawned. "Anyways. I will be going to sleep. See You tommorow." You said happily and then gave him a quick peck on the cheek, walking away to your room.

Gaster stood there, his eyes wide. His hand traveled to where you kissed him.

"YES!" He yelled out after a few minutes of stunned silence.

"I can't wait..."

"I won't let you fall tonight-"

Sorry it's shorter, but there was no point in streching it out with more unnecessary things.