Chapter 12~ Tea with royality P.2

The Queen looked at you with a smile playing on her lips.

"It's nothing really, I'm just glad that you like it." Toriel told you, before checking the time.
"I think that the boys should be done with whatever business talk they had." She turned to you and motioned you to take her hand, which you did, the goats fur lightly tickling your hand.

She lead you through the corridors again, knowing that you would probably get lost if you were by yourself.

In few minutes you were in front of the door, leading to the room where Gaster and Asgore are already waiting for both of you.

You took a deep breath, smoothing out the fabric of your dress, still being amazed by the beauty of it.

You looked at Toriel, kinda nervous to walk in. She gave you a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry dear. You look astonishing." The goat monster complemented you as she fixed her crown.

You took a deep breath, before opening the door and walking in.

Gaster's P.O.V (You didn't expect that did you? ;) )

I was getting impatient with how long the two were taking. Girls and their dressing up.

"How much more they will be there? I would really like-" I started to complain, not really hearing the door open, until Asgore turned my head around to look at the entrance, not saying anything.

I felt like my breath was taken away.

I saw (Y/n) walk in, wearing a beautiful dress. It nicely emphasized her figure, but not in a provocative way. The (f/c) and (2/f/c) fabric highlighted her shining (e/c) eyes, that were having a small sparkle of nervousness in them. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair in (hairstyle from the picture or your own) looking soft and finally the (f/c) necklace, being a nice touch and finishing her look.

In one word, she looked stunning.

I felt a blush creep up my face when she smiled shyly.

Asgore gave me a look, wiggling his eyebrows (if he even has them) making me even more embarrassed.

"H..How do I look?" Her soft tone got me out of the trance I was in.

She twirled around, the fabric flying with her every more.

I couldn't get a word out, making Asgore smirk at me and turn to (Y/n).

Asgore don't you dare!

"You look absolutely stunning!"

I sighed in relief

"And I think someone lost his voice because of you" He winked at her, nudging her towards me slightly.

Damn you Asgore...

"W...What are you talking about? My voice is perfectly fine." I tried to act like nothing happened, but the small crack in my voice gave me away.

(Y/n) giggled, covering her lips with her hand, making a small smile appear on my lips.(?) (Does he even have lips? Let's just say he has them ok? Ok.)

She's so cute when she giggles...

Wait what? Why would I think that?

Gaster get a grip! She's a human! You can't get a crush on her!

But at the same time she does already live with you and your kids do call her mum so...

No! It's still to early for me to think of that!