"Okay... I was wrong. That IS bad." Both of you laughed about it, walking along the path until you noticed something.

A house, but not any ordinary house. It looked like an angry fish face with a dummy standing not to far away from it.

Gaster noticed you staring at the house and started to explain.

"Undyne and Indarra live here. As you probably guessed, they are...unique, so of course their house had to be unique too. They take everything as a competition. A ghost lives not to far from here and his house kinda looks like one, so they did the same with theirs."

You nodded at his explanation, passing the house.

ΩΩΩ

The whole tour took you less than you expected, probably because you thought that the underground would be at least two or three times bigger than that.

Gaster showed you his lab in Hotland and then New Home. He even brought you to the castle, not inside of course as you can't just walk in and expect that everyone would be okay with it, but considering how the guards bowed their heads when they saw Gaster it could of actually be like that.

Why would they bow their heads for him? He's just a scienceist...or is he?

You ignored the questions that were swarming your mind and followed him back to Snowdin.

It was a pleasant walk you had a small talk on the way back.

Sadly every good thing ends to fast and in a blink of an eye both of you were again surrounded by the snow and cold wind.

You stopped in front of the door to his home, the atmosphere being tense and awkward.

"So..." Gaster started, not really knowing what to say, which was rare for him.

You focused your eyes at the ground, thinking about where you could stay.

"Is it the moment we say goodbye? I hope I wasn't to much trouble for you..." You said quietly. You weren't the best when it comes to goodbyes. You looked around Snowdin.

"Maybe I could find a house around here...." You whispered to yourself and then looked back at Gaster.

He looked away and then mumbled something.

"Excuse me what? I didn't hear you." He grumbled something again and then spoke up.

"Stay with us."

You were shocked that he would propose something like this.

"W...what?"

"The kids grew fond of you and...you weren't as irritating as I thought you'd be." He said crossing his arms at the last part.

You giggled happily and gave him a quick hug.

"Thanks!" You squeaked out and opened the door, while he stood there for few seconds, stunned by the suddent contact.

As you got into the house, he noticed that black thing on your back again. Since you're staying with them he will have plenty of time to find out what that thing might be...

"Never thought you'd fall so far-"

A/n

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait! :3

I have a question for you all. While I'm writing this book should I make a one shot book? I have few ideas for them but I wanted to ask you guys! Here are the propositions:

-Beyblade burst characters z reader(I'm only as far as Netflix has it so I wouldn't do any characters that appeared after)

-Stardew Valley characters x reader(yes even the ones you can't marry! Finally you will be able to be with Krobus!)

Choice is yours guys. If you don't want any just say so.

Anyways that's all guys! Stay determinated!
-Feniksiara