[Baby] you're worth it

|Y/n pov|
Two weeks left before we head on this year's out of country field trip and things have been great!My new job is paying great and Seojun hasn't bothered me much.Jugyeong is studying more,Lui and Joaquin taken up dance class,and Suho sticks with me majority of the time.
"So how's your parents?"

"Their fine as usual,There having an issue with Jina but what's new?"

"Sound about right."Suho and I were walking to the agency because my manager said she had something I need to see.We got off the train about twenty minutes ago and we're now down the street but there was an expensive car sitting outside.
"That car looks familiar."

"Uh..That's because it is."I looked over at Suho who was now sweating bullets as we entered the agency.
"Oh hey dad,why-uh why are you here?"

"DAD!?"Jugyeong's sister and many other scream our before looking noticing our uncanny resemblance.Even without my make up I look like my father in his younger years.
"Hahaha,Yes this is my son.I had no clue he started working here at one of my agencies."My dad said patting my shoulder with a big smile.Jimin even looked confused and quickly introduced himself as my friend;which he was.
"Please take care of my only son.He means a great deal to me.I know he's a good worker and dosen't cause trouble,so there nothing to worry about."

"Yes sir!"With that everyone went to work and my father turned to Suho.
"How have you been since our first meeting,Suho?"

"Fine and you,Ryu?"

"Ah I've been in a delightful mood!"I stood by with an confused look an cleared my throat to get their attention.
"Did I miss something?"

"We met two weeks ago..."

"Did you threaten him!?"That was the first thing that came out of my mouth whe looking at my father.I grabbed his ear and pulled him down a bit.
"Ouch!N-No!"I pulled harder and yelled out again.
"Okay,okay!I did but it was necessary!"I let go instantly and sighed heavily.
"Unfucking believable-Suho i'm sorry about him!"Both Suho and Jimin held baffled expressions after what I did to my own father;scolding him as if he were a child.
"Pft-It's fine,that's how a father is supposed be.Occasionally embarrasses you,threatens you're friends and make horrible dad jokes."

"Ugh don't get me started on the dad jokes."I huffed a bit of my hair from my view.
"And a Occasionally your son is more mature that you are."My father mumbles out with a chuckle.Even though im not used to him,I can tell he's trying to make up for lost time with me.It's not exactly easy to come into a teenager's life and expect things to go smoothly but we get along great.
"So hows Jina?"

"As much as I love your sister...SHE DRIVING ME INSANE!"He yelled pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Excepted,what did she do now?"He started explaining everything that's been going in since she moved in and I couldn't help but pat his back.
"Send her to military school."

"It's getting to that point,anyway sorry for holding you up from work.I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah,drive safe."He ruffles my hair before walking out.
"Wow...You're dad was scary at first until you started to scold him."

"He's not a mean guy just has an intimidating presence-"

"Like you do?"Suho said reffing to when we first started talking to each others.
"Yeah,he said it's a Choi thing.Hell even my grandparents have the same presence but their really nice."

|Suho pov|
After Y/n was done with work we headed out but ended up missing the train.
"Shit!The next train doesn't come until tomorrow morning!"

"Good thing today is Friday or else we'd be up shits creek."

"Haha,yeah.Oh there a hotel over there,we can stay the night and leave in the morning but first things first!Let's get some food!"He grabbed my hand pulled me along the sidewalk happily.
W-wait!We'll be in a hotel room alone together....
I'm not sure Y/n noticed but i was sure that my face was as red as the lip stain he had on during the photo shoot.
W-what if do something stupid in front of him?!No what if something happens and his family plus Lui tries to kill me for taking his innocence!?
"Suho?"

"H-huh?!"

"Are you okay?"I nod trying to push back the blush on my face and gently gripped his hand.
"So what did you get on last periods test?"

"97%"

"HA!I got a 99%!I did better than you~"I throw him over my shoulder and laughed when he squeaked.
"Ya!P-put me down!"

"Nah,I prefer carrying you and holy hell your super light!You eat a ton but you way so little."

"I-i have a high metabolism!Geez Suho!"I laughed as he wiggles around on my shoulder and I finally put him down when we got to the restaurant.
It wasn't fancy which was good and it was full of young adults and a few teens.

✿✿✿

Y/n paid for the Hotel and quickly flopped onto the bed with a sigh.
"Ugh!What a day~"

"Haha,yeah it was something.Ill take the couch-"

"Nope you'll be sharing the bed with me..If-if you don't mind that is..."I smiled slightly as heat burned away at my cheeks and I wasn't the only one blushing.
"Fine,but i better not wake up in the floor."

"You better be lucky I don't move much in my sleep.Im gonna get changed into the complimentary pajamas and it's lights out for me."He walks into the bathroom and I changed where I was standing then folded my clothes and laid down.
"Suho."

"Huh?"I looked up to see his face clear of his foundation.This was the first time I've see his scar so clearly.It wasn't as small as I thought.
"Ugly right?"He said plopping next to me on the bed.
"Nah,even with that scar your still extremely beautiful."

"Thanks."I rolled over and hovered above him.
"I want to hear you say that you're beautiful."

"W-what?"

"I just need to hear it from you.Because I want you believe it."I placed my forehead onto his casing him to blush even more.
"I-I'm be-beautiful.."I leaned down;pressing our lips together...

I've been wait for this moment for a while

I've been wait for this moment for a while.I know now that I love him and couldn't imagine life without him.
"Y/n...Please be my boyfriend."

"Are you sure?I-i mean with the constant threats you keep getting.."

"You're worth it."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

A/n;Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!A kiss finally and now you're dating Suho after constant flirting and always being together~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH💄