Are we [just] friends?

|Y/n pov|
I sighed heavily as I stood infront of the seven class of the Japanese course.
Which includes my two bestfriend's and a few students who completed the course and is currently in the advanced classe.
"Goodmorning everyone."

"Morning!"

"I understand that a few of you are very concerned or even confused to why I am here instead of the teachers...Well they have put me in charge of this years out of country field trip to Japan,which is scheduled for next month.Don't worry,It's been paided for.All you need is you're passport."The area erupted into chatter but I cleared my throat.
"However,everyone here must be on their best behavior!No write up or suspensios in the upcoming month of the trip.You are all dismissed back to class."I announced quickly.All the student's left except;Suho,Lui and Jugyeong.
"Woah!So we're really going!This will give me the chance to by some new makeup products in person instead of online,the wait is literal hell."Lui said happily.

I shook my head a bit at the peppy female.
"You'll have enough time to do that after the first three days."

"First three?"Three asked perplexed with my choice of words.So I explained that the trip will last a week.
"Monday through Wednesday,we'll be visiting historical sites along with a few temples-"

"Which ones?"

"I can't tell you guys.....Yet."They smiled and we all left for first period.
Class stared off horrible boring,so directed my attention outside..
It looks so nice out there...Wait why is a limousine pulling up-Shit!
I stood up and excused myself form class and quickly ran to the front office but bumped into someone along the way.
"Y/n,Why are you running?"

"My fucking mother is here!I-I gotta go!"

"Wait let me give you the Comic back!"Suho yelled chasing after me.
Can this get any-
My thoughts skidded to a halt when I bombed into someone and ended up straddling their waist.
"My of it isn't the cutie from last night."

"UGH!Why are you here?"I yelled jumping up and grabbing Suho's arm.
"He's with me."

".....Ew please don't say he's your-"

"Of course not!Sangwoo is one of my top models,I wouldn't dare sink that low as to fool around with him."I rolled my eyes at her and let go of Suho.
Yeah right!You said the same thing to dad...
"Are you here to withdraw Jina?"

"Yes,She's going to a private academy.Y/n why won't you come home?"

"Uh because I don't refer to normal people as commoners.I tried to take Jina out of that type of social status but she still acts like a stuck up bitch.So take her back home,I can't take care of her or her expensive taste."I said handing over Jina'a phone to my mother.She ogles the smart phone before taking it from me.
"I wanted my little sister back but...She's too far gone in the lavish life style that she forgot all the happy times today.Jina said that she hated me and I believe it.So take her home."
My mother placed a kiss on my forehead then told the principal to withdraw Jina.