You'll be back [soon],right?

|Y/n pov|
With the trip around the corner,I was a tad bit stressed out because of Seojun and a offer Jugyeong sister gave me.
"I would love for you to come and work at my agency!You have such a beautiful face and social media presence would go to waste on IG.I'm willing to pay you as much as you need or even want to have you as the newest model!"

"U-uh let me think about that..."
I sighed heavily because she was so excited about hiring me and ugh I'll feel guilty if I say no...But the money would be worth it and I could move to another place.Luckly for me it was Saturday and I had nothing to do.
"Guess I'll go see her...this will either be a nightmare or a dream..."I said aloud to myself.

Jumping up from my bed,I go to the large closet in the furthest corner of the room and threw the door open.
I was going to dress up but I decided to dress casual.

My pants were black and my shirt is F/c.
"Wow I look like a fucking icon....Kill me."I'm only wearing this because Jugyeong bought it for me...A sigh leaves my lips as I left the house in a slight hurry because I needed to catch the train.

But when I got outside my complex there was a car waiting out front.
"Get in young master.I will not allow you to ride the damn train on the weekends."

"Oh my hero."I said rolling my eyes at Joaquin as he laughs but what made me reluctant to get in was the fact that he was in an expensive car.

✿✿✿

We arrived sooner than expected since Jugyeong and her sister weren't here yet.So I started to wonder about leaving Joaquin by the front desk.I saw so many different photoshoots going on but a flash startles me.
"Ya!You there!"

"Me?"

"Yeah you.What's your name?"Asked the photographer.Apparently I walked into someone background but this guy that was having his pictures taken looked familiar,can't put a name to the face.
"Hi I'm Seo and this is-"

"Park Jimin,Nice to meet you!I can't believe i get to meet Darkstar,one of Instagram's loved male beauty gurus!If it's not too much,can be you do my makeup!?"Jimin said grabbing my hands.
Wait he's one of the singers from BTS that Lui loves so much and he's also the guy that followed me six months ago and liked all my pictures.Oh Lui is going to lose her fucking mind!
"Sure!I'll even style your outfit to match."Jimin jumps for joy and the photographer asked for a simple style for the makeup.I got his to sit down after ten minutes and picked out an outfit and got to work.
"Alright let me see how you look!"I yelled from the other side of the changing room door.He came out and I smiled.

He came out and I smiled