They [don't] need me

|Suho pov|
I never noticed but Y/n and I share the same sixth and seventh period.
He sits so far off in the back away from everyone near the window.
He's so....different compared to when he's around friends and other who know of his online career that aren't in our school.
I caught myself gazing at him and before he could sense my stare,the teacher calls my name to answer a question.

A sigh escapes from my lips when I stood up to answer the question;lucky I got it right since I wasn't paying attention to the lesson at hand.
Maybe I could confront him....
The bell rings and everyone jumps up to leave;Including Y/n.
"Uh!Y/n,Can was talk?"

".....Why?"

"I just wanted to know...What's up with the facade?"

"The same as you Suho,People are annoying and ignorant.If we have nothing in common,I have no kindness to show to them."Y/n answers while passing me but I quickly turn on the heels of my feet and dart after him.
"Then what about you're fan?"

"What about them?"

"They admire-"Y/n hold ups his hand with a scowl on his face.
"They admire what I do.They don't give a shit about my personal life,nor would I even care if they did.Look i take pleasure in helping people make themselves beautiful-"

"But-"

"I don't care why they need to,I'm just here to help.Now because of our idle chat,We're going to be late to a class on the other side of the school."He said breaking into a full blown sprint with me after him.

However before we got to the class the bell rung.
"Mr.Choi and Mr.Lee,care to explain why you're both three minutes late?"

"Sorry we had to help our sixth period teacher out a bit,She thought we would make it here on time so she  didn't bother giving us a pass."I said covering for us both as quickly as I could.
"Hmm fine,have a seat."We quick obeyed and sat down in the back since the good seats were taken already.
"Don't expect me to say thank you.No one told you to cover for me."

"Well....Your welcome."

"Whatever."I saw an actual blush from him which was a surprise because of his makeup but I'm sure he doesn't pack it on like some people do...

Class went on per usual with the exception of a few class interruptions by a few jocks of the class.Y/n didn't seem pleased with the disruption but kept to himself and ignored them.

✿✿✿

School was finally over and done with for today but that wasn't it for me.Lui and that girl wanted to study again.
So that left me walking with someone I see as my equal;Y/n.
"Why don't they just ask you to teach them?"

"I'm not the most patient person."

"I can tell,judgingbuy how you instantly got irritated with me not saying anything."

"Yeah..."He said nonchalantly,it was almost like he could care less about his behavior towards me or anyone who waste his time.
"Brat."

"EXCUSE ME!?"

"You heard me."

"Yeah,I did!I was just giving you a second chance to say something different."He clapped back quickly and sonded quite annoyed.I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the cafe.

|Y/n pov|
That bastard called me a fucking brat!
I should beat the hell out of him!
I growled at Suho as I followed him in.Howere I calmed myself down and sat next to Jugyeong.
"Y/n...you seem kinda grumpy."

"Now why would I be grumpy."

"Obvious reasons but since you are grumpy,try speaking when you have a better attitude."Lui said poking me with her pencil.Fed up with the pokes I grabbed said pencil then threw it.
"Is that attitude better for ya miss bossie."